Adult-onset, or type 2, diabetes has reached epidemic proportions in the United States and is on the rise worldwide.
In this User's Guide, nutritionist Melissa Diane Smith is clear on the cause of diabetes: the increasing consumption of highly processed and refined foods, which boost blood sugar and insulin levels. Smith describes a healthy easy-to-follow diet for losing weight, stabilizing blood sugar and insulin, and reducing the risk of diabetes.
• Clean, easy to use navigation and UI!
• Search and browse functions
• Easily come back to where you left off automatically
• Highlight/save key informational bits for easy reference
• Share with family & friends via social media and email
“I found the guide to be exceptionally well done and user-friendly. Every person with Diabetes and/or obesity, hypertension or other illness that may pose increased health risks should buy and read this guide.” – M. Cook
Bug fixes and improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.