Pocket Prep is your award-winning tool in mobile learning and exam preparation. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. We strive to make studying more efficient by redefining how you prepare for the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) exam.
* Academics’ Choice “Smart Media” award winner
* EdTech Digest “Cool Tool” award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means you’re far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one you’ve only read about.
Take your FNP studies with you, no matter where life takes you.
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers dozens of practice questions with detailed answer explanations and limited access to the Question of the Day.
Want Even More Practice?
Choose your ideal study package to gain access to our proven test bank. You'll enjoy:
- Hundreds of practice questions and detailed rationales
- Access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- All social media bonus questions
- Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Money-Back Pass Guarantee*
- Priority in-app support
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
- Multi-device ready
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has helped over six million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the app’s support section at any time for a response within a few hours. *Terms and conditions apply for our Pass Guarantee. See our help center for details.
- Refreshed onboarding for new customers
- New pricing options and study plans
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update stinks!
I’ve had this app for a while. I subscribed to this app and paid for the premium version (or whatever they want to call
It). Since the most recent update, app crashes regularly and constantly gives “Cannot Find Questions...” error. Takes forever to load.
LOVE the app... when I can get it to work.
This is s great quest APP it helps to determine which areas are weakest ie: assessment, diagnosis, plan and evaluation. It is helping to understand that planning and evaluation are my weak areas, probably due to my lack of experience but now when I study I particulAryl focus on those areas. Testing soon. Fingers crossed
Frequent freezing of the app
Every time I open this app, it takes a long time to load and it freezes often. Because of the freezing, I’m not able to use all of the options provided by the app. Sad that I paid for this app.
Questions are good and helpful, but the freezing is frustrating.
- Pocket Prep, Inc.
- 48.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pocket Prep, Inc. All rights reserved. This product is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the AANP.
- In-App Purchases
- FNP Premium $44.99
- FNP Special $26.99
- FNP Classic $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.