Welcome to Whink: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation app.
Whink is uniquely designed for the iPad and iPhone to provide the best note-taking experience at school, at home, and at work. And with iCloud, your notes are always up-to-date on all your devices.
• Handwrite and sketch on Whink as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
• Write smoothly using our stunning gel ink pen with unlimited colors.
• Zoom into your notes to write in and see the tiniest details.
• Tap anywhere on the page to start typing notes.
• Make your notes fun with a wide range of tastefully chosen typography.
• Quickly format typewritten notes into headings, sub-headings and more.
• Create lists and outlines with bullets, numbering, and even checklists.
• Create sections within your documents to further organize your notes.
***Annotate PDFs & Photos***
• Import PDFs using Open-In from other apps such as Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
• Markup lecture slides, meeting agendas, memos without accidentally marking the page.
• Fill up forms, sign, send and print contracts straight from your iPad.
• Quickly sort and navigate through your documents.
• Insert, rearrange and attach photos to your notes as well.
***Add Audio Recordings***
• Record lectures and meetings while taking notes and play them back anytime.
• Sort, arrange and keep your voice recordings right next to your notes.
• Insert voice recordings in your PDF files.
***Add Shapes and Post-its***
• Sketch and add/edit auto-shapes to your notes. Great for making charts or geometric figures.
• Add and rearrange post-its on your notes and documents to remember important points.
• Quickly search relevant notes by adding tags and labeling them.
***Organize, Share & Backup Your Notes***
• Quickly group documents and arrange notes adding sections and pages.
• Insert PDF documents inside a notebook anytime.
• Open your notebooks in other app using the Open-In feature.
• Share notes with friends, classmates or colleagues via email, Dropbox and more.
• Never lose your notes with automatic sync and backup via iCloud.
• Quickly find and open notebooks directly from iOS spotlight search
We hope you enjoy using Whink — let us know what you think!
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
There’s more than one way to take a note, and Whink embraces them all in a gorgeous, welcoming manner that makes jotting down thoughts practically like creating art—just a whole lot quicker and easier. Whether you prefer to scribble with your fingertip, type text, or add your own dulcet tones through recorded audio, Whink is as much a creative tool as it is a way of putting your ideas down on digital paper.
Whink- 'Must Have' App For School!
Whink is the most refreshing download in the recent times for me! I have literally scratched the surface of all the note-taking apps available for the iPad and came to the conclusion that this is the coolest new-age note taking app that also has a very easy and intuitive user interface. This is the single most important tool i carry to my school. To put it simply, it excels at all the necessary tasks that are expected from a note taking app and best of all is that at the end of the day, i can be rest assured that all my notes are safely backed up to the iCloud !!! What more could i ask for?! I highly recommend it. Go for it! Update 11/10 : The issue with the app freezing is completely fixed now! Thanks for your immediate attention!
Terrible for school
I am in grad school and want an alternative to OneNote for taking class notes. I thought this was going to be the perfect app, but I was so very wrong. First, this doesn’t let me arrange the notes in the order I want. I only have 3 options: date created, date modified, name. None of those work for me. Second, grouping notes is tedious and time consuming. With the number of slide sets I have to import for each class, it will take way too much time for me to keep them organized. I want an app that saves me time! Finally, the app will not let me take notes outside of the slide space (I cannot scroll to the right, for example, to add info). This gives me way too little space in which to take notes for a slide. I’m sorry I ever purchased this app and wish I could get my $5 back.
- Rama Krishna
- 91.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Rama Krishna
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.