Roomba® Wi-Fi® connected vacuuming robots + the iRobot HOME App – Connect to Clean From Anywhere
With Roomba® Wi-Fi® connected vacuuming robots, the iRobot HOME App gives you more control than ever before for cleaner floors, every day, all at the push of a button.
Use the iRobot HOME App to:
• Start or pause cleaning cycles
• Conveniently schedule for any day of the week
• Select custom cleaning preferences
• Monitor activity of your robot
• Zoom and pan Clean Map™ reports to see where your robot cleaned [Roomba® 900 Series vacuuming robots only]
• View statistics about coverage, cleaning time, and charging time [Roomba® 900 Series vacuuming robots only]
• Turn on Push Notifications to receive real-time notifications
• Review information for up to 30 cleaning jobs
• Receive automatic software updates
• Access detailed help content and contact Customer Care
Braava jet™ mopping robot + the iRobot HOME App – Helpful information and access to cleaning settings
Access exclusive features, software updates and supporting information for your Braava jet™ mopping robot:
• Start or stop a cleaning cycle
• Start a SPOT Clean for a focused cleaning on a dirty area
• Reduce the amount of water used in wet and damp modes, if needed
• Access detailed help content and contact Customer Care
• Convenient access to online stores to purchase cleaning pads
To fully enable the combined experience of your robot and the iRobot HOME App, you must have the following:
• Roomba® Wi-Fi® connected vacuuming robot: Wi-Fi® with 2.4GHz band support. The Clean Map reports are only available for Roomba 900 series vacuuming robots with software version 2.2 or greater.
• Braava jet™ mopping robot uses Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as BLE or Bluetooth Smart) built in to most common mobile devices.
The iRobot HOME App is compatible with all Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® 900, 690 and 890 Series vacuuming robot models, and Bluetooth connected Braava jet™ 240 mopping robot models.
Need help? Visit http://homesupport.irobot.com for answers to common questions or to contact our Customer Care team.
Bug fixes and usability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best investment in years
My whole family from the yorkie to my elder years dad all have allergies and hate vacuuming as it kicks up all the things that make us wheezing and sneeze. With this roomba (we’ve named consuela after the family guy maid we love) we’re all feeling better and less allergies means less head colds and one less headache from cleaning inch by inch everyday under furniture my husband had to move but not now. We have the 960 and does as well as my pet hair dyson at the every day minor jobs leaving only the big messes to deal with. Anyone with allergies and pets should have one of these for sure. So if you’re on the fence and thinking you might need a perfect helper that just needs a swipe of the finger to do the job anytime of day you’ve found your perfect match. Our wood floors and rugs look like I have been cleaning them on my hands and knees so nicely even my mom in law complimented them during the holidays too. So buy this beautiful invention and make an investment in your family using your time to do the rest of the time or give yourself a little break;)
Amazing Smart Home App
This is one of the best products and accompanying apps I’ve used in a long time; and most importantly, my life and time are enhanced by this little Roomba.
We are still deciding a name for our Roomba, but we love that we can creatively command our Roomba with her unique name with our Alexa.
Contrary to some of the other reviews we read for this app, we found the app is actually very user friendly. Connecting our Roomba to the Internet was straightforward; the graphics are very cute and the professional videos explain all the steps. It’s really one of the best end user training processes in an app I’ve seen. And if we had issues, their help section is pretty detailed (not that we’ve had issue). We were also able to link multiple user accounts to the same Roomba. So my girlfriend and I can both interact with the Roomba and not share a password.
Some of the cool features we already enjoy is the maps we see after every completed clean (we have a Roomba 960), the real-time updates in what our Roomba is doing as it is doing it, the customization of a schedule for every day of the week, and the ease of using the app for what it is meant to do - get the Roomba to start and stop cleaning.
As a tech person, what I find rewarding is that it performs firmware version updates over WiFi to the Roomba itself. So the actual robot software, and not just the app, are improving over time
Great job iRobot! We are very happy with your product.
App is ehh, low iOS compatibility
I love my roomba for sure, my floors are always spotless, the dust level in my carpet has greatly diminished, my family and I can breath again but, I have some issues with the app. First off, why can’t I have roomba go home from the app? I feel that’s one needed piece of this app for sure, sometimes I just need to hit the clean or home button to get it moving again because it was “stuck”. Having the access to the home button remotely when it’s stuck under my bed or something would be so much easier than crawling under there to hit the home or clean button. My second and biggest issue, there’s no HomeKit compatibility, or much iOS compatibility at all, come on guys! You have an iOS based app, so why not give it the compatibility to work with an iOS based smarthome? I have scenes and automations set up that would be perfect with my roomba cleaning up before I get home, or even having the ability to add a widget, but instead I have to deal with the app. First world problems I know, but we’re dealing with a smart vacuum which is heard toward convenience, so why not continue that convenience for iOS based users?
- iRobot Corporation
- 154.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 iRobot Corporation. All Rights Reserved. iRobot and Roomba are registered trademarks of iRobot Corporation.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.