Get free delivery and $10 off your first order of $49 or more, using the “SHOPON” code when you check out with FairPrice On.
Known for our fair prices, quality, freshness and customer service, you can now enjoy fuss-free grocery shopping at your fingertips. We have a wide variety of products ranging from fresh produce to baby products, wine, home care essentials and more.
1. Exclusive Deals & Best Prices
- Get the best prices and discounts every day
- Exclusive deals available only through FairPrice On
- Weekly 3-Days Must Buy and Purchase with Purchase specials
2. Freshness Guaranteed
- Hassle-free returns or 1-to-1 exchange at over 150 stores near you
3. Shop Thousands Of Products
- One stop shop for your everyday needs including fresh produce, home care essentials, baby products, wine and more!
4. Islandwide Delivery Every Day
- Multiple timeslots for your convenience
- Let us do the heavy lifting for you so you can get more quality time with family and friends!
5. Click & Collect at Over 70 Stores
- Say goodbye to long queues with self pick-up
6. Safe and Secure Payments
- Quick and seamless payment experience
- Secure payments via your preferred card
7. Free Step-by-Step Recipes
- Whip up a spread with recipes like Hokkien Mee, Sumo Hot Pot, Sweet Potato Ondeh-Ondeh and more
"We have upgraded our app to improve our performance. Please update the app for a better shopping experience.
PS: Our cart page now load faster!"
Ratings and Reviews
Improved quite a bit over time
Overall usability has improved quite a bit over the months. I have recently using it more. Pictures resolution is not as good as the other online apps but has improved and the app serves functional needs to order online.
Good: promotion deals are more prominent. Save shopping list is better, though as part of app upgrade, all my previous lists disappeared.
Text search matching accuracy needs to be improved. Likely due to product catalog have not had those keywords built correctly. Should allow me to add to shopping list without adding to cart as I have habit of building list as I go when shopping.
Performance rendering on UI need to be faster. Wait time is a bit long. I see incremental page loading now but still scrolling down to load a page take a bit time. Particularly the item search performance could be improved.
Delivery logistic needs to be improved. Time slots are not sometimes too limited likely due to seasonal. The delivery staff is outsourced to other company so cannot handle any missing items or issues. Need to call the customer service, which may have delay due to miss calls etc. I had several cases of missing items or wrong items delivered. The staff just asked you to sign rather than going through the items with you. I had to proactively check each item to find out issues.
Please look into the loading of the pages which is a little slow. Also, for input of credit card details, perhaps can have the option of activating the phone camera to capture the card details. Overall, a very user friendly app.
Not as good as redmart
1. Doesn't save my cart. Items disappear after awhile from my cart.
2. Low availability of delivery slots, have to wait 1 week for items.
3. Not enough Click and collect locations and slots-cannot collect at any ntuc-only selected ones, also have to wait 1 week for slot.
Summary: don't waste your time.
- NTUC Enterprise Co-operative Limited
- 151.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.