CROSSPATHS is a mobile, Christian dating app that helps like-minded Christians meet, date and relate! By asking members to choose their faith spectrum, we give single Christians a convenient way to identify the best match for them personally! Once there is a mutual interest, CROSSPATHS connects members who can then use the app to chat in real-time.
To join CROSSPATHS, local singles register through Facebook and express themselves through a profile. Each profile goes through a quick approval process, after which members are free to mingle with single Christian men and women around them. The CROSSPATHS dating app uses Mutual Matching technology to find local singles that want to meet you, so you’ll always know when there’s a mutual interest. Simply swipe Yes or No to express your interest in other local singles. Unlike online dating apps, when there is a match, you can chat free.
Easy to Get Started – Connect through Facebook and we’ll set up your profile instantly!
• Facebook connectivity offers quick and free profile setup
• Instantly start browsing Christian singles “around me”
Free to Chat – Start chatting for free to see if there’s any chemistry, and maybe even set up a date.
• Quickly and easily swipe through men or women in your area
• Chat online for free, and arrange a date through the app
Connect on Faith – Meet online, connect on your spectrum of faith! Tell us about your level of faith and meet someone similar.
• Tell us your faith spectrum, and we’ll connect you with similar users near your location
• Meet your compliment and share your faith with someone special
Opportunities to Meet – Meet people face-to-face at one of our sponsored mixers or social good events.
• Attend local, sponsored events or explore your favorite spots
• CROSSPATHS encourages face-to-face meetings and genuine connections
CROSSPATHS is the premier Christian dating app. Meet, chat and find love with a level of security and flexibility that other apps just can’t offer, and find love built on a foundation of faith.
1. Swipe right or left on Christian singles nearby
2. Receive a match when you both swipe right
3. 14-day countdown begins after inactivity, so get your chat on!
4. Filter based on age, location, and more.
Download the CROSSPATHS dating app to meet Christians near you today!
Important subscription information:
• Get 5 Daily Super Swipes Subscription - $9.99/Month for one month (optional and not necessary to match or chat)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You must be 18 years or older to use the CROSSPATHS app.
Have questions or want to contact us?
• Terms and Conditions of Service: http://www.crosspathsapp.com/terms-of-service/
• We love feedback! Email us at email@example.com
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty easy to use. You can pass, like(❤️), and super like(😍) someone. If you pass and realize you made a mistake, theres even a redo button to bring the last person you swiped back.
Only when two people like(❤️) each other will you be given the opportunity to chat, and chatting is free. You get 14 days to chat with the person, after that, the chat box goes away and its up to both of you to exchange numbers. As a woman, I love this because I am not having to read and respond to unwanted messages from people I'm not interested in. The 14 days gives you enough time, and if after chatting you both aren't interested, it erases in 14 days, clean slate!
The super like (😍) is if you want to get someone's attention if they haven't liked you back yet. A super like(😍) will be the first thing shown when that person logs in, so the go-getters can still be assertive if thats their nature!
A plus is that your Facebook info is linked so there is more verification. Its possible someone could take the time to create a fake Facebook profile and then link it to a fake dating profile too, so I guess you should always be on your guard, but at least you are getting what a real person would share with the Facebook network of friends and family, which would seem like more accountability.
I've been on 2 dates so far and they have both been Christian gentlemen and I enjoyed my time with them. No match yet but still hopeful.
Good, although perhaps unpopular
Either this is not a popular app, or there’s something wrong with it. I was given about 15 people initially to look through within a 40 mile radius before it ran out of people entirely. Upon widening the location parameters, it found maybe one or two more people for every 10 miles. So don’t count on finding many people nearby I’ll say that much. Now, that said, of the probably 20 people total that i was given to choose from, i matched with 1. Just one. Now granted, we’ve had a wonderful conversation. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it and there is a possibility that something could come of it, we’ll have to wait and see.
The app itself isn’t bad at all. I enjoy the setup and I like the way it runs. By far a better experience than trying to find a decent connection on tinder or any of those other apps. It’s especially nice knowing that if there just so happens to be a match then it is going to be with a Christian. I just think until it becomes more popular then the likelihood of finding someone will be few and far between.
Sure, there are a lot of fake profiles on here. However, if you are a Christian, you know that you are to be discerning and make prayerful decisions. I talked to many real and fake people. That's life though. In life or the internet, you need to be careful.
All that to say, with lots of discernment, prayer, conversation and diligence, I met my wife on here. We got married last month. She. Is. Amazing. Don't let the reviews of the bad experiences fool you. Discernment is up to you. You either choose to be wise and listen to God, or try to figure it all out on your own. I wanted to stay single, but felt led to try one more time and so I came on here and was led to my wife. Don't blame an app for your problems, and don't blame the people. You make your own choices. If you pray and trust God, you will find where He wants you. He is faithful.^_^
I thank God for this app, seriously.
- MingleMatch, Inc.
- 99.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Spark Networks USA, LLC. All rights reserved. Spark Networks USA, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spark Networks, Inc., a NYSE MKT Company (LOV)
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Super Swipes $4.99
- 15 Super Swipes $9.99
- 30 Super Swipes $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.