By Kevin Chang
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Save snippets of data with Copied so that you can easily find them when you need them.
• Save text, links & images copied from any app as clippings.
• Copy clippings back to your clipboard and paste them anywhere.
• Transform clippings with text formatters or create your own.
• View and edit the data on your clipboard.
• Use the built-in browser to automatically save all data copied from a web page.
• Save and organize an unlimited number of clippings using lists. (Copied+)
• Sync lists and clippings across all iOS and macOS* devices. (Copied+)
• Create rules to automatically add clippings to lists or apply a text formatter. (Copied+)
Drag and Drop (iOS 11 only)
• Optimized for drag and drop on both iPads and iPhones.
• Drag multiple clippings into the action bar to perform batch actions.
• Drag text/links/images into the app to save. (iPad only)
• Drag and drop saved clippings to paste it into other apps. (iPad only)
• Drag clippings to move it to a list or rearrange it within the list. (Copied+)
• Drag lists to rearrange your lists or drop the list in into the trash to delete it. (Copied+)
Copied also comes with several app extensions to enhance your daily workflow.
• Input saved text and links directly into any text input field.
• Find the clippings you want with search.
• Select text in any app and reformat it in place. (iOS 11 only)
• Save selected text as a clipping from the keyboard. (iOS 11 only)
• Provides quick access to all your clippings without switching apps.
• View the contents of your clipboard and clear it if necessary.
• Copy and save clippings right from the widget.
Share Sheet Actions
• Multiple actions are also provided in the iOS share sheet.
• The Save to Copied action will immediately save text, links and images directly to Copied.
• The Copied Clipper will display the data to be saved and allow changes to be made before saving.
• The Copied Browser will open links in the built-in browser so that you can quickly save multiple snippets from a web page.
• Use images saved in Copied as stickers.
*Copied for macOS sold separately in the Mac App Store.
Need help using the app or do have more questions before you purchase? Visit http://copiedapp.com/help to read our FAQ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
- Fixed Copy button not working in multiple selection.
- Fixed URL Scheme x-success callback.
- Fixed a crash when app window is rotated/resized on iPad.
- Fixed black text on dark list selection sheet when in split view mode on iPad.
- Fixed Copied+ upgrade disappearing when app is relaunched.
- Copied Clipper was not able to save if edits were made.
- Fixed upgrade validation issue
- Auto save on launch is working again. The "Monitor clipboard when app is active" option must be enabled in the Settings.
- Fixed accessibility issues in list view.
- Tapping links will now open the URL in the browser.
- No longer crashes when saving an image to photo library.
- Fixed crash when assigning a clipping to a list from the clipping view.
- Various crashes and bug fixes.
Redesigned for iOS 11. Copied has a new design that is optimized for drag and drop on iOS 11 on both iPads and iPhones.
Use drag and drop within the app to rearrange clippings, rearrange lists, move clippings to a list, delete clippings, delete entire lists, copy multiple clippings to the clipboard and merge clippings. On the iPad, drag text, links and images into the app or directly into lists to save them as new clippings. Drag them back out of the app to paste them into other apps.
Trash: Deleted items are now moved into the trash. You can adjust the duration for which deleted clippings remain in the trash or manually empty the trash to delete them forever.
Rules: In addition to regex rules, you can now create host name rules to match copied urls or url sources.
Text Formatters and Merge Scripts: Additional scripts can now be added from within the app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 43.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Chang
- © 2015-2017 Kevin Chang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Copied+ Upgrade$2.99