Spectral is a beautifully designed atmospheric game of logic and problem solving!
Can you solve each puzzle in the fewest moves possible?
Reflect, pass through filters & combine colors to make the right color to exit!
• Simple swipe to move control system.
• No ads! :D No recurring In-App Purchases - I know how annoying they are!
• Unique gameplay mechanics using rules of light.
• Over 80 levels of carefully crafted brain-twisting puzzles for absolutely free!
• Over 200 levels if you support me as an indie developer :)
(If you do support me, 200 levels will be shared across all your devices!)
• Stunning & unique level menu design never before seen. -> Choose your own path & explore the network!
• Levels get more and more complex the further from the center you go.
• Reveal a quote after completing each level!
• Beautiful particle effects & satisfying animations.
• Relaxing ambient atmosphere with custom sound design (Best with headphones)
• HD & Retina support.
• GameCenter Achievements.
• In-Game stats.
• Improve problem solving and lateral thinking skills.
Find your way.
I'm always listening to your suggestions to improve Spectral. Contact me if you have any issues. (I can't reply to comments here!)
spectralApp@gmail.com or twitter: @mxplmr
Minor bug fixes :)
Show your support by telling a friend about this app!
Ratings and Reviews
Mostly love it
It took a few levels to really get the hang of it, but then I was hooked. I totally loved all the Quell games, and I was looking for something like that. This is almost as good. I paid for the extra levels, because it’s important that the people who write the games make some money (or else they wouldn’t bother).
There are a couple of minor things that annoy me a bit about this one. I hate the way you pick the next level. You have to keep searching for it in this big spider web. Stop wasting my time, and just give me the next level!
Also, in Quell, the levels got noticeably harder as you went on, often requiring 30 or more moves. Not true here. Even above level 100, some levels are insanely simple. Five or six almost random swipes and the level is done. Come on! The fun is in trying to figure it out. Give me something hard that takes 30 moves and an hour to figure out how to do it perfectly. Most levels take fewer than 10 moves, even above level 100.
Quell kept adding new little features as you advanced. I haven’t even that here.
Anyway, don’t get me wrong. I do like the game, and you should pay so they make some money. And it’s the closest thing to Quell that I have found. So in spite of my minor gripes, I definitely do recommend the game. So, play, pay, and have fun.
Hate it when that happens, but I love this game! Just bought a pack to support the developer. Nice that there are 80 free ones! No ads thank God. No game playing how-to, and occasionally I wonder how a certain color change worked. Can be tough but is cool that you have to complete the puzzle in a certain amount of steps or no credit! So glad the the levels remain playable and don’t get impossibly hard because that’s no fun. Back to playing!
This game is the eat ball puzzle I've found on the App Store so THANK YOU to the people that made this game!!!!
- Max Palmer
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Max Palmer
- In-App Purchases
- Primary Colors Level Pack of 60 $0.99
- Secondary Colors Level Pack of 60 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.