Listen to the history of how Alcoholics Anonymous got started and spread to become one of the greatest movements in history. From the original Big Book stories to Bill and Bob's stories of recovery, this app brings you hours of amazing 12 step audio content to keep you on the straight and narrow. Speaker tapes, member personal stories. Workshops. It's all here. Including AA, NA, Al-Anon and more twelve step recovery programs.
This app is packed full of amazing features to help you recover and keep up with the al-anon community:
+ 1000+ audio tracks, 100+ hours of content
+ Daily featured audio content
+ Search and explore all content
+ Add to a favorites list
+ Listen while offline
+ Build a playlist of the tracks you want to hear
+ Read along with the text version
+ Sleep and meditation timer
+ Looping relaxation and meditation sounds (over 2.4 million combinations)
+ Daily inspiration notifications with powerful artwork to keep you motivated
Audiojoy creates educational, how-to content for happier lives. We believe everyone can develop the skills to be their best. Audiojoy makes it easy to put these techniques into practice, so you can master what you want and stop what you don’t. Download our apps, launch your own personal course or program, and start learning.
This app includes hundreds of hours of amazing content on drug abuse, recovery, alcoholics anonymous, and more. We add new stuff weekly. Here is a sample of audio content you will find:
+ Speaker Tapes from Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings
+ AA Twelve Steps & Twelve Traditions
+ Daily Reading, Reflections & Prayers
+ Dozens of Amazing AA Workshops & Big Book Study Programs
+ How to Live Sober
+ Personal Stories AA Grapevine
+ Narcotics Anonymous Speaker Tapes
+ Al-Anon Speaker Tapes
+ Recovery 12 Steps Workshops
+ As Bill Sees It Big Book Step Study
+ Sober Meditations and Prayers
+ Joe & Charlie and Other Speakers
... and much, much more!
This app is not affiliated, endorsed or otherwise approved by AA or Alcoholics Anonymous World Services. Original text content is copyright its respective owner.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions as well a one-time unlock fee via in-app purchase. Details about our subscriptions for Audiojoy content are:
* 1 Month (auto renews every month) for $3.99
* 3 Month (auto renews every 3 months) for $6.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Improvements to inspirations and audio player
- More apps to browse (yay!)
- Like us on Facebook (preettttty)
- Rate us on iTunes (pleeeeeese)
Woot! Lot’s of new goodies, check em!
- Bam! Now you can add content packs to “my content” then reorder and remove
- Fixed issue with playlist for some people
- Removed manage subscriptions from settings
- Improvements to audio player
- Create playlist and re-order tracks
- Daily inspiration graphics
- Improved audio streaming/caching for faster listening
- Bug fixes
- Improved user interface, unlock screen
- Meditation and sleep timer
- Looping meditation & relaxing sounds
Ratings and Reviews
Worth a listen
If your sober for a bit check this out. Other good sobriety stiff.
Great background on AA
For anyone its valuable.
- Jeff Solomon
- 34.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Audiojoy
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Content $9.99
- AA Comes of Age Audio Recording from Alcoholics Anonymous $0.99
- AA Comes of Age - Unlock Content Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.