Get faster results at the gym by logging your progress with Gains.
Gains is dead simple workout tracking. Just fire it up, and you can immediately log your workouts. No need to pre-organize your workouts into routines or perform any setup at all!
- Log an exercise faster than a notepad
- Automatically keep track of your personal records
- Share personal records with friends
- Gauge your progress by seeing previous attempts
- See what weights/reps you did last time you did the same exercise
- Add notes to each exercise
- Logs are stored on your device, and Gains works completely offline
- Exercises automatically organized by day
- Simple rest timer that reminds you even when you're browsing other apps
- Hundreds of exercises to choose from, or add your own
- For iPhone 6s and 6s Plus owners, log an exercise even faster with 3D Touch on the app icon
Gains for Apple Watch features:
- Track your strength training workouts and have your results count toward your exercise rings
- HealthKit support: Your workouts now save automatically to the Health app!
- Beautiful rest timer that's easy to set and syncs with Gains for iPhone
- Fixed an issue where deleting an exercise from today would crash
- Fixed an issue where restoring state would crash
Ratings and Reviews
Great! But needs like 10% more
This is super straight forward and I love it. I especially love the simple weight input buttons (45, 35, 25 etc). BUT in regards to tracking lifts over a long period of time, it’s hard to see how far you’ve improved, a simple chart would be best or “worst set” added to the list that’s there now maybe as a short term improvement. Also, it’s also hard to know the math on which set has been your best set to begin for a starting weight to improve upon without digging into the data. Even just having a calculated estimated 1 rep max would be helpful to set goals with. Overall I will keep using this app with hopes for a few minor additions in the future that will help better track, load weights, and set my goals without hindering the simplicity that I’ve come to enjoy.
Simple and straightforward
This app is almost perfect. Would be great if there was an export/import feature and some kind of Chart-view to show progression.
I really like this app, but recently it started giving me some trouble. I can only go back two weeks, then it kicks me out of the app. They need a fix for it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.