Simply Piano by JoyTunes - Learn & play piano
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of the best iPhone apps for 2016.
- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Timber, Counting Stars, Safe and Sound, also J.S.Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
- Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Slow down library songs to choose your own pace for easy learning
- Personalized 5-Min Workouts ensuring you progress fast and always succeed
- Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No Piano? Try the Touch Courses with 3D Touch to turn your device into an on-screen keyboard!
How it works:
- Place your device (iPhone/iPad/iPod) on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
- Discover the magic of music with fun songs in the Library and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play two free courses. Upgrade to a premium subscription package at any time.
- Subscribers will receive full access to ALL courses. New courses and songs added every month!
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- Monthly recurring subscription for $14.99/month
- 3 months recurring subscription for $29.99/month
- Yearly recurring subscription for $89.99/year
Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. The apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition -
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
- “Parents' Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.2
Celebrating the Chinese New Year with fun free songs released daily!!!
Use the new Simply Piano widget to unlock songs in the special song section.
Download speeds of new content and loading times have been greatly(!) shortened for the occasion :)
I have used and subscribed to Piano Maestro from JoyTunes before Simply Piano, but now I am using this most.
The learning approach is very streamlined and improved over Piano Maestro (which has more content when you subscribe, though).
What is extremely helpful to me is that the app will just back up a couple of seconds in a piece when you make mistakes and re-run the part. This is a lot more efficient than going through a whole piece including the parts where you made no errors. I can not stress enough how good this feature is, you need to try it.
Now, when backing up does not help, it switches to "learning mode", slow, waiting for you to hit the right note and with metronome! Just brilliant! In fact, this is what my piano teacher does: telling me to go even slower and tapping the rhythm along...
The selected songs are great as well and there are more coming in a steady pace.
Using the app with a digital piano and MIDI over USB, but it also works with acoustic pianos using the microphone.
I try to keep up with all the piano learning apps in the AppStore and I am pretty sure this is currently the best one.
Get it, binge learn like Netflix for piano
I've learned multiple songs in a week, totally worth it. The note recognition gets funky on e chord and it may have been before I switched from my lifeproof iPhone case to my iPad with no case. Seems pretty good for playing up to 6 notes.
But honestly for the money, it's been worth it. 15$ for one month for how much I've learned is insane, however, the monthly fee needs to go, if full out buy this app for like 60$ but I'm going to binge learn for a month and then quit. I can't spend double Netflix money for a piano app. This would be a great choice to put as buying but the monthly fee is holding back your sales I bet.
Love! Love! LOVE!
This program is wonderful! I took piano in middle school but have been wanting to pick it back up as an adult. With a toddler and a full time job, I was unsure how I was going to find time to go somewhere to take lessons. This has been the perfect solution for me. It also gives immediate feedback and correction rather than having me practice a piece on my own all week, potentially incorrectly the whole time. Also, when I have extra time, it allows me to move on and on from lesson to lesson, allowing me to progress much more quickly than I would in a typical piano-lesson situation.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 191 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: JoyTunes
- © 2015 JoyTunes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Access$14.99
- Full Access$29.99
- Full Access$89.99
- Premium Access$9.99
- Premium Access$4.99
- Premium Membership$29.99
- Stay in Touch Course$4.99
- Full Access$14.99
- Full Access$89.99
- Full Access$6.99