The CurrencyFair Money Transfer App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sending Money has never been easier, cheaper or more satisfying.
- Fast and easy to use,
- CurrencyFair will save you 90% avg. on the cost of your money transfers.
- Which? Magazine confirmed we’re the best way to send £10,000 to Europe!
"Fantastic rates! I did extensive research to find out how to get the best rates for foreign currencies. Most of the time I was referred to specialist brokers that gave me decent rates. However when I found this app I realised that I could get even better rates. I believe CurrencyFair offer potentially the best rates you can find anywhere. Really pleased with the service and speed of transfers." Waqqas Awan * * * * *
Our exchange rates consistently beat not only the banks, but dedicated currency exchange companies too
- Cheaper than your bank, and other money transfer companies too:
- xe.com, Western Union, MoneyCorp, Travelex, PayPal, RBS, HSBC, UK Forex, Natwest, Barclays, Westpac and many, many more.
- Exchange Euro (EUR), Australian dollar (AUS), Canadian dollar (CAD), Swiss franc (CHF), Czech koruna (CZK), Danish krone(DKK), British pound (GBP), Hong Kong dollar (HKD) Hungarian forint (HUF), Norwegian krone (NOK), New Zealand dollar (NZD), Polish złoty (PLN), Swedish krona (SEK), UAE dirham (AED), United States Dollar (USD) and South African rand (ZAR).
CurrencyFair is perfect for:
- overseas property owners
- migrant workers,
- students studying abroad
- businesses who deal in foreign currency.
Essentially, anyone who has the need to exchange currency will benefit from using our platform, and will be delighted with the savings – except your bank, of course!
How do we get the best exchange rates?
- CurrencyFair is a peer-to-peer exchange system (also known as ‘money matching’).
- By utilising domestic bank transfers at either end of your exchange, we avoid the need for costly and unfair international exchange charges.
- Say goodbye to hidden fees and expensive exchange rates that banks and other transfer companies charge for you to send your money abroad.
What's New in Version 3.1
Push notifications are now available on the new CurrencyFair mobile app!
Get instant updates for your CurrencyFair account by subscribing to our new push notification service. We'll then inform you as soon as your money has arrived in your CurrencyFair account.
You can switch push notifications on by saying 'Yes' to the notifications prompt the next time you create a new deposit or Auto Transaction. You can also switch notifications on through your settings in the My Account section.
We'll only be using this feature for their stated use, so rest assured we'll not be bombarding you with marketing messages – it's purely to make your CurrencyFair experience smoother, and keep you better informed.