SNOW -Fun camera & Video call
By SNOW INC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SNOW is a video messaging app used by 100 million people around the world.
* You can send funny stickers to your friends in video calls
* Take a fun video with live face effects and send it to friends
* Send a video note instantly while chatting and invite friends to a group chat
* Add a video to Story to share your moments with friends
* Friends can view your video only once. No more worries for ridiculous selfies
Connect with us:
• Official Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/snowapp
• Promotion & Partnership inquiries: email@example.com
Face Technology by SenseTime
Image Segmentation Technology by NALBI.Inc
What's New in Version 3.6.5
* New! Try analog sensitivity with film camera effect.
* Enjoy a video call with your friend at 1:1 screen ratio and capture funny moments with the screenshot button.
* Try chatting in situations that are difficult to speak during the video call! (SNOW App version 3.6.5 or later)
* Remix your audio using voice changer stickers during the video call.
* Text chat will no longer disappear. Enjoy chatting more with friends on SNOW!
* Now you can see friends' new stories and messages by tapping the chat tab on bottom of the camera screen.
* Now you can reply to stories by your friends!
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
I love Snow!
I do love this app!!! One suggestion, I think it would be cool if we could play music while it’s taking video, like Snapchat. :3 To make music videos or BGM for quick little snippets!
Amazing!! One thing—
—it’s good! I love using SNOW! One thing my friends and I were upset about was that we have no group call option! Maybe add that, please? Thanks! <3
Can't delete my account
First I want to say- I love this app; however I wanted delete my account because I don't want the username I currently have. Each time try to delete my account it says that there is an error and that either my email/username or my password is wrong and to try again. The only problem behind this is that my email/username and password are correct. I double checked to make sure it was correct by logging out and back in to my account. When I tried to look for some type of support or a way to contact the company to see WHY this is happening it only brought me to a page that said where the snowcorp building was located. I hope in a future update they will fix the deleting account problem, make it possible to change your username, or make it possible to get in direct contact with some sort of customer service representative instead of just showing you where they are located. 😤
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 15, 2017
- Version: 3.6.5
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SNOW INC.
- © SNOW INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.