Domino is super addictive, fast-paced, easy to learn but impossible to master. Place tiles which have a number of pips that matches one of the exposed ends of the chain. If you have no such tiles you have to draw from the boneyard one tile at a time until new one may be played.
1. At the beginning, given 6 bones or 7 bones, and the player with 7 bones beginning playing.
2. Game playing step one by one, and bones only connect with the same number head part.
3. If the sum of two number of playing bone is multiples of 3, step point is the sum.
4. Before setting the playing card, if the sum of all heads part is multiples of 5, then this multiple is the 10 digits of step point and the playing bone head part is the digits.
5. Only rules 2 and 3 can make points.
6. More round mode with 30 steps and 100 score limited, if you lose one round then only got half of this round point.
7. Whose bigger point or less step and win.
• Extremely fast game play
• Most popular styles of Dominoes
• Easy to learn, impossible to master
• Familiar, intuitive user interface
Ratings and Reviews
I Love It
This is a well done ap. I enjoy playing dominos and the ads are not too annoying. Most of them are in the upper corner of the game with a few that pop up in the full page.
Old fashioned fun
No glitches found so far, straightforward play. Would like to see feature included that lets you make a second play off a double.
The winning criteria when every body pass is wrong the winer is the one who has less points
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.