Instantly find and book vetted babysitters and nannies - Rates start at $15/hr. Trusted is the fastest and most convenient way to secure a qualified and heavily vetted child care provider when and where you need one - with coverage currently in the San Francisco Bay Area and New York.
Enter the location, date, and time you need child care to view available providers. Select and book the perfect provider for your family, check-in during the bookings, and rate your provider to help us maintain and enhance service quality.
• Experienced and vetted child care providers. All Trusted providers are thoroughly background and referenced checked, as well as CPR certified and up-to-date with immunizations.
• Same day child care availability. Babysitter cancel for the evening? Existing coverage suddenly unavailable? Child too sick to go to school or daycare? In minutes, parents can review and select an amazing provider for same day, next day, or next week coverage.
• Monitor in-progress bookings. Parents can message their provider, watch a live in-home video feed, and view the location of their child on a map – all from within the app.
• Child care providers are Trusted employees. Trusted handles payroll taxes and has secured comprehensive liability insurance. Trusted continuously reviews and acts on comments to ensure extremely high levels of family and child care.
• 24/7 customer service and money-back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, we will refund your money.
Call us at 844-987-8783 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- *NEW* You can use Apple Pay to make a Trusted booking
- Various minor bugfixes
- We are pleased to introduce the ability to tip your caregiver right from the app. 100% of the tip goes to the caregiver.
- You can also tip your caregiver from a past booking screen
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed for two reasons
1. There is a 25% of service charge for this service on top of the providers rate that they don't make it clear when you are booking. I only found out when I received the bill.
2. I liked the sitter overall, but I found out after that the sitter let my son play video games before bed, which is a no no for a 9 year old. Normally professional sitters should know to ask before letting a kid play video games.
Great customer service
I have worked with 4 sitters now and like them all. Once one had to cancel with just 30 hours notice. Trusted was on the case and when they couldn’t find a replacement they credited me $50. I feel like they are I. My side and the few they charge is so worth the work they do for me.
Making babysitting an app is no easy task!
Giving your child over to someone is not like ordering pizza or a car - Trusted has somehow overcome this and provided quality childcarers with consistency and professional diligence.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.