From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, we not only deliver the news, but completely immerse you in it. With our local-to-national coverage, find the stories that matter to your community.
• NEWS: Browse or search for national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Get the latest NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA Football & Basketball scores as well as news from the worlds of Golf, NASCAR, IndyCar, UFC, Fantasy Sports and more.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after).
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.elpasotimes.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
• Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Where’s the fresh content?
My father was a subscriber of the EP Times for more than 20 years. Through those years we saw this publication transform from one that offered good, insightful content to one that simply does enough to put something out there now. The print version now seems more condensed than anything as it is anywhere between 8-10 pages. The digital version really needs to start updating their material as I was seeing stories there from two years ago! The only way to know nowadays if there is a new story to be read is through their social media site. Really having to dig for articles in this app rather than opening the app, having them pop up is starting to become a pain 😩😭🤯😡
I really enjoy reading what's going on back home, when I was in El Paso I bought the paper every morning and read it front to back before going into work. I miss the paper version but I'm happy to get my news online until I get back home.
I really love this app even though I'm not a subscriber yet (I wish I were)! Keeps me up to date with everything going on in El Paso... Keep up the good stuff!!
- 234.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- El Paso Times Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.