Word To Go Lite - for Microsoft Office Processor edition
By YI FEI
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Using Microsoft Office has never been easier with this fantastic app that walks you through the essentials of many of the most popular document editing products ever created.
- Powerful yet very easy to use word processor for iPad
- Full PDF support: Fill Forms, Annotate PDFs, Sign & Create PDF Documents
- Create and edit documents for Microsoft Word, PDF, Open Office, Scrivener, WordPerfect, Google Docs, etc.
- Preview Excel and PowerPoint documents. Convert and annotate them to PDF.
- Insert comments, footnotes, photos, charts, signatures and drawings in your documents. Compose sketches
- Sign your documents realistically with your finger
- Export and email your work as PDF , RTF , RTFD , ePUB , TXT, PNG , Markdown and HTML
- Sync your documents with Dropbox , Google Drive,Box, iCloud Drive, Scrivener or Evernote
- Text to Speech and Voice Dictation support
- Create, edit and share your documents effortlessly. No settings. No cluttered interface
- Typewriter (Focus) mode. Distraction-Free mode that keeps only the paragraph you’re typing at the center of the screen, letting you focus on what you’re writing
- Document Folders: Drag&Drop to create. Use different color/design covers for different projects
- MagicCursor: Quickly move around the cursor and select text
- Find and replace: Quickly search within a document, and it gives you the option to replace those terms with another
- Instant text statistics and counters: characters, words, reading time, sentences, average word length
- Direct search on Google , Wikipedia , Dictionary , Thesaurus, etc.
- Security Passcode: Only you will be allowed to open documents in your iPad
- Create backup snapshots of your documents anytime
Good but at times annoying
I am satisfied with its capabilities as a lite word processor and the ease in emailing my work to myself for further editing on my desk computer. However, the screen view always goes from full page to a restricted view of three verticals inches. I don't know if that is an issue with my iPad professional or with the app itself, but whatever the source of the problem, I hate it.
Huh? This is Textilus?
I downloaded the Lite and the front end, down to folder contents, is Textilus. Now I like Textilus, but what's the deal?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 74.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: YI FEI
- © Word To Go Lite
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Pro$5.99