This simple step-and-repeat calculator can help printing and graphics professionals make informed decisions to help plan efficient press runs right from their iOS devices.
Easily determine how many final product pages can fit onto a single press sheet. Use standard print industry definitions like page bleeds, margins, and gutters to instantly create both horizontal and vertical page layouts.
• Custom Sizes: Save your commonly used sheet and product page sizes permanently on your device. The provided sizes are pre-populated for your convenience and are customizable to your needs. Simply tap on the blue sheet or page buttons to access your list.
• Projects: Create and name your own projects and save for later use. Each saved project will retain all the size parameters you entered in a local database created on your device.
• Views: You can see the results of your chosen parameters and how it affects the project sheet and pages. Tap the right arrows to disclose the individual views.
• Orientations: Both portrait and landscape layouts are created instantly for you to view the resulting number of pages on the sheet.
• Measurement units: Centimeters, inches, millimeters, picas and points are available.
• Waste Analysis: Quickly determine the percent of unused paper on a given sheet. This waste percent is available with each calculation on the Details page.
• Share: Share your detailed results by using the available services on your device. Both email and message sharing will include a thumbnail image, project name, and the resulting parameters.
Please review the app and give us your feedback and suggestions!
Professionals and consumers alike can find the N-up step & repeat calculator an invaluable addition to your app collection.
General code improvements and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.