Makeup Amino is the fastest growing mobile social network for makeup and beauty fans!
- Build a profile showing your passion for makeup
- Connect with other makeup fans and artists around the world
- Discuss your favorite products and tutorials
- Gain a massive following by sharing your thoughts, finds, and creations
- Discover other members’ styles, reviews, and how-to tutorials
In Makeup Amino, you can:
- Create polls and discussions to share with other makeup fans
- Show off your latest finds and styles
- Share, discuss, and debate technique
- Obsess over the latest news and cosmetics
- Connect with local makeup and beauty fans
Discover other makeup and beauty fans nearby and around the world who share your passion for Sephora, Beautylish, eye shadow, mascara, lipstick, falsies, MAC, Urban Decay, and OPI. Post and chat about products, tutorials, and news. Ask and answer questions on the fly and search for expert answers on everything makeup.
If you love makeup, hair, beauty, nail art, Smashbox, Nails Inc, Living Proof, Shiseido, theBalm, Sephora, Birchbox, Sugarpill, Too Faced, Bare Minerals, Benefit, Olay, MAC, makeup tutorials, eye shadow, contouring, bronzer, blush, eye liner, mascara, foundation, powder, concealer, or any other aspect of the makeup universe, this is the right community for you!
Come find us on the web:
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
If only they let you promote your other social media sites.... that would be great. But other than that rules are simple and makes sense
I hate the rules
I absolutely hate the rules for posting photos
I tried to thank my followers for getting me to a certain goal and my whole post got deleted?! I think that's ridiculous because I wasn't bragging or anything.
Also, when I tried to post that a famous makeup artist noticed me, my post got deleted and I got a strike.
The person who noticed me has millions of followers so it's not like I'm shouting them out.
The rules make me mad but other than that I love the app. I also wish we could level up a little easier. Sometimes I check the app everyday for like two weeks and my level bar would not go up.
So I've had this app for quite sometime now and at first I loved it! It's definitely a makeup community with people who love cosmetics! But they have leaders in this app that are beyond terrible! All the pictures I posted on the app were my own! They were all mine I took them and posted them thinking I was gonna share the products I got & love with the other people on the app.. But one of the leaders (BEAUTYB) striked my photo for No reason!!! It was not in violation of any terms and it was MY OWN photo!!! I will be deleting this app due to the HORRIBLE leaders on this app!!! I'm not gonna have them striking my photos for no reason what's the point of posting about makeup when your gonna get banned!? For no reason!! Get better leaders!!!!!
- Narvii Inc.
- 130.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Narvii Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.