THE OBJECTIVE IS SIMPLE - Destroy the crates to guide the cheese into Raymond's hands! Make use of cannons, conveyors and makeshift catapults! Progress to unlock cool items!
A unique puzzle experience guaranteed!
Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! Solve 40 amazing levels, with the help of various inventions, in a genuine victorian steampunk setting.
“I said use my inventions for GOOD, not use my inventions for food!” – Father Rat
Follow the rats throughout the mansion and gardens and help them use their devices in order to achieve the much-craved wheels of delicious cheese.
Start in the basement and work your way up. Ropes will pose new challenges in the mansion. Discover the power of the steam cannon in the gardens. Finally, learn to work the conveyor belts to acquire the appetizing cheese.
“Cheese is like gold to rats. Delicious gold.”
– Figure out the solution to unique puzzles with real physics
– Make it awesome! Unlock and use spectacular rat costumes and cheese types
– 40 mind-boggling levels in 4 different chapters to complete
– Compete with your friends and earn medals for your efforts
– More to come in free upcoming updates
Please note: This game works best on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus and iPod Touch 5th and 6th generation.
*** Huge update incoming! ***
- The game is now significantly faster, with greatly reduced loading times
- Unlock and make use of awesome new rat costumes and various cheese types
- Stuck? Quickly restart the level by tapping Raymond the rat (with no loading time!)
- Lots of bug fixes and other general improvements
Thank you for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Who called the exterminator?
I finished the first two levels, The Mansion, and The Gardens, and now I’m waiting for level three to be released. The game says it is “Coming Soon”. Did someone scare off the rats? I hope they come back before I delete the game...
Aside from limited game levels, this is a fun and challenging game that really makes you think and gravity, energy/force, geometry, etc.
Actually a lot of fun
This is actually a lot better than I thought it was going to be.
Great to work on a level when you’ve got a few minutes to kill.
Good job, devs. 👍
Developer Response ,
Thank you! :)
Enjoy the game!
More Levels Please
Would have given it 5* but 2 levels is just enough to get you hooked, then there is nothing left to get your fix. Great game if they get more levels.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.