The ROUSH LapTimer application, co-developed with the creator of Harry's LapTimer, let’s you push your vehicle to the limit while recording everything for later playback and evaluation.
This high-precision tool will improve your driving ability by letting you see where you can go faster on any track. ROUSH’s LapTimer generates beautiful in-car video recordings with an overlay of vehicle data, ready to be presented on YouTube or other social media sites.
Even without video, recorded data from your track day can be analyzed using pre-set views, making it easy to analyze and improve your driving performance. In case heart rates were recorded using Heath Kit, this data can be overlaid to recordings too.
Using the ROUSH lap timer, you can change vehicle settings and accurately measure performance impact on your track times.
Changed in v21.2
‣ Added full support for native resolutions (iPhones X, 8, 8 Plus)
‣ Raised minimal iOS version to 9.3
‣ Added tool bar for all list views
‣ Multiple changes to sensor framework, added Expert Settings
‣ Added support for TONWON BTLE OBD sensor
‣ Added a work around for Alfa Romeo Giulia QV OBD replies
‣ Simplified sensor delay scheme
‣ Memory and performance optimizations
We have massive changes to the user interface in this version.
In case you observe misalignments or see something that needs to be trimmed,
please drop us a note!
Ratings and Reviews
Too many bugs!!!!
Can't open the video!!!!!!!!
- Harald Schlangmann
- 71.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Harald Schlangmann
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.