With Orange Cloud you can safely store all your files and data and have them within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Orange Cloud is available only for Orange Abonament customers and offers up to 50 GB of free storage space. The traffic used within the app is free for the phone number on which you have activated the service.
Here's what you can do with the Orange Cloud app:
- keep your iPhone and iPad data safe and available on all your devices
- listen to music stored in Orange Cloud while you use other applications
- share your pictures, videos and documents
- sync contacts across all your devices
- view your Dropbox, Facebook, Gmail and Instagram content, all in one place
- edit your pictures within the app
What you need to know
- you need an internet connection to use the application
- the traffic used to download the app will be charged at your standard rate
- the traffic used within the app is free for the phone number on which you have activated Orange Cloud
- while using Orange Cloud in roaming, the internet traffic will be charged according to your roaming rates and options.
more details on www.orange.md/cloud
- compatible with iOS12
- open the app directly to the section "Stories" to view your memories
- checkout your “Picture of the day” and share it with friends
- edit your pictures by applying visual effects
- other enhancements and bug fixes
- Orange Moldova SA
- 243.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Romanian, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Orange Moldova
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.