Over 5.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
This version is designed especially for females. All exercises are with female models and workout plans are designed for female’s needs. If you are male, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
UPDATE: iOS 12 and watchOS 5 adjustments
UPDATE: Full support for the big screen of your Apple Watch Series 4
UPDATE: Complications support on new Apple Watch Faces
UPDATE: Manually edit calories for every log
If you have any questions fell free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To support the app and further development please consider writing an honest review. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app, curious about Activity & Fitnesspoint working together
I absolutely love this app! I love that I can be in the gym logging my workout and everything updates.
Except, I notice when I start an Activity on my Apple Watch and start the fitness point at the same time the Activity stops recording?
I’m interested to know why this happens? Is it so there’s not conflicting data? Which means they can’t be run at the same time on the watch?
Yet, if I start the Activity on my watch and log my Fitness point workout on my iPhone, fitnesspoint and Activity have no issue working together...
I know in the Activity app log it will show two logs one for Open Goal or which ever function is chosen and FitnessPoint,,, In comparison the calories always differ.
It would be interesting to see these apps run in unison on the Apple Watch.
All in all I totally love the app-
Developer Response ,
You can't run two activity workouts at the same time. So either don't use the workout timer in Fitness Point and start only an activity in stock workout app, or use the workout timer in Fitness Point only. It will write all data to Health and Activity apps too after you finished your workout.
I love this app so much. It helps me to track my workouts, I can set a rest time between each rep and sets. Afterward, I can text my progress through email. It saves all my workouts in the calendar, if I need to see workouts that I performed I just need to tap on in to see it.
The app is really easy to use. I love that, for someone trying to get back into lifting weights, it shows how to do the exercises and there are so many choices. I also love that they're broken up into sections. It's so easy to just pop open the app and find another workout to do. Love it!
- ZERO ONE GmbH
- 146.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Zero One GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- BOP Workout Gym $7.99
- 3-day Power Workout $9.99
- Cool Girl's Workout $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.