Packed with smart and powerful features to help you learn almost anything!
• Use the "Smart" order to review cards based on your active quiz and self-graded study performance.
• Take dynamic quizzes from your decks (spelling, multiple choice, fill in the blank, typing, drawing, audio, ordering, matching, true/false, tap the visual area).
• Configure your quizzes (number of questions, card side, card order, time limit, redo all, redo missed, similar/random answer options).
• Transform your images into interactive visual decks.
• Add rich text, photos, videos, URLs, drawings, lists, and audio to your cards.
• Shuffle your cards and change the card face showing (front/back, back/front, random).
• Export entire subjects, decks, and cards to backup or share with friends (CSV, PDF, Studium).
• Auto text-to-speech and timed slideshow modes for convenient hands-free learning.
• Built-in drawing/annotation/grid tools, audio recorder, and highlighter (multiple colors).
• Move, copy, combine, and split your subjects, decks, and cards.
• Sort by name, date added, date updated, date viewed, study progress, count cards/decks, or drag and drop.
• Mark and filter your learned cards.
• Search for subjects, decks, and cards.
• Bookmark your subjects, decks, and cards for quick access.
• Add descriptions to your subjects and decks.
• Batch apply settings to subjects, decks, or both.
• Drag & drop text or images directly into a deck to quickly create cards (via iPad Multitasking).
• Configure the settings for each deck (text alignments, font sizes, text-to-speech).
Have existing flashcards? Great! You can easily import them into Studium as a CSV file and get started today!
Contact & Support: email@example.com
- New "Spelling" quiz.
- Export review and quiz results to PDF.
Ratings and Reviews
UPDATED - Well designed, lots of features, REALLY organizeable
The app really lets you organize your decks well. You can even drag them around to reorder them.
You can draw on cards. (Apple Pencil is glitchy in this app, but I have emailed the developer about this. UPDATE: It appears to have been resolved in the last update.)
Lots of great features.
Sort of unclear how the spaced repetition algorithm (if any) works. I wish there were more info about the algorithm it uses, so I know what to expect. Right now I have to sort of keep track that I’ll go back and review something in a week, etc. Hopefully this will be resolved in an update.
Cannot currently sync via iCloud between iPad and iPhone. UPDATE: The developer said he’ll try to work syncing into a future update.
Very, very intuitive to use.
Beautiful design. Makes the popular Anki Flashcards app look like a Windows 95 program.
Beats the Chegg app that I’ve been using so far. I ditched Chegg for this app because of the ability to organize decks a lot better, and the ability to draw/write on FlashCards (hopefully just a little less buggy in the upcoming future).
I hope the developer will maintain the app for a while to come. Great potential!
UPDATE: I found a workaround to syncing. You can select multiple subjects, and hit the share button. I then use AirDrop to send them to my iPhone. This works for the time being.
Best notecard app! A million times better than quizlet.
I love note cards but absolutely hate apps for them because sometimes I like to tape pictures (for subjects like anatomy) and sometimes I rather write with a pencil than type.
This app does it all. You can write with your Apple Pencil, draw pictures, type, or even record your voice.
The biggest benefit is the games. You can quiz yourself with multiple choice or matching games with your cards. It helps me study SO much.
I love this app it is very simple and has a lot of common features that make a huge difference when studying compared to other apps like this one they are either overly complicated which is ok to have a lot of options but they are missing key features. Great app all around 👍👍
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.