Let you stream and organize music, build playlists, share music with friends, and more. IT'S FREE! Download Music Tube Now!
Search for any song, artist, track, album, mixtape...
Trending and Featured playlists are updated regularly.
● Seamlessly listen to millions of free songs.
● Quick Search - suggest keywords while searching.
● Get all the hits worldwide and in your country.
● Browse familiar music categories.
● Browse trending list - never miss a good fresh tune.
● Play Audio and Video at highest quality.
● Support both Audio and Video playing mode.
● Dark and Light Appearance.
● Playback controls & track info - use Music Tube with headphones and speakers!
● Full featured in app media player: repeat one/all, shuffle...
● Create & Manage Playlists - Easy to Add/Remove any song, Unlimited Playlist...
It's clear that Music Tube is the best music experience on the App Store. Download it now!
Upgrade to Music Tube Premium:
+ No more banner and pop-up ads, please note that Native Ads will not be removed.
+ Watch music video.
+ Full access to all music tracks.
$29.99/year for Premium Subscription
• Length of subscription: 1 Year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
For more infos, Please visit:
Your 5star ratings & comments support us to improve the features.
● App Support:
In this update, bug fixes and performance improvements include:
- auto skip to next if player failed to play the track.
- you can now play a playlist by starting from a song of playlist.
Ratings and Reviews
The new update is a trick.
One may think that the new update is for “bug fixes and improvements”, as stated in the update log, but it is in fact anything but that. What they actually did in this update is that they took the amazing system that they used to have, and threw it against a wall. Songs do not automatically play after each other anymore. Banner ads now have a timer before you can click off of them. You can no longer watch the video, unless, you pay a 30-freaking-dollar subscription EVERY MONTH!
It was foolish of me to say that I assumed that the developers of this app had a sense of pride from the amount of passion they put into its creation. Obviously, that’s not the case. And not only did they sadden me to that rude awakening, but they also took the trust and respect that I had for them and rammed it into the ground. So here’s to a big thanks to them for that.
...Please. Please fix it. This app helps and has helped me through a very tough time in my life. The last thing I need right now is for my music to leave, too.
Awesome! Just a couple problems..
The app is great for me help me calm down and I like how you can make as many playlist of songs as you like. And I really love how when you exit or turn of you screen you keeps playing. It’s just I shower calmer when I have music, playing on my Bluetooth speaker, and sometimes when I’m playing a song it plays an add over the music which I really don’t like. Sometime it stops the music and plays an add or just stop out of nowhere.. and I I’m okay with the no offline listing but it’s fine. EEEK- and one last problems when ever I play a playlist it will sometimes skip some songs. Overall all that, I still ❤️ it’s. :)
I like it
Lil glitchy but good app for free music! There are ads but they don't really get in the way. If you can't find the X, just go to the home screen and back, and the ad should be gone. One issue I have is that sometimes it acts up and crashes, but that's rare. The strangest glitch I've seen so far is when I was clicking on a certain song on my playlist, but it would play another while still being under the title of the song I clicked on. I restarted the app many times, and it didn't change anything. I ended up having to remove the song from my playlist and ad it back. No an app breaking glitch, but it was weird and somewhat frustrating.
- Loi Nguyen Van
- 43.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © L7
- In-App Purchases
- Full access to all features $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.