• "Pin365" is the ultimate travel app for you.
• Highlight your most important places with pins, emojis and images.
• Create unlimited maps and place as many pins, emojis and images as you want on each map. There are no limits.
• Share the maps with your friends. Send them your map code. So they can download the respective map.
• Thanks to "Pin365" you will never forget a place.
• Create an unlimited number of maps
• Share maps with your friends
• Create unlimited pins, emojis and images
- 9 marker colors / 3 pin colors
- At the current location
- At any location
- Move on the map
• Information about each pin
- Title and subtitle (optional with current date)
- Distance to current location
- Address is loaded automatically and can be edited manually
- Show address directly on the map
• More features:
- Search function - Search for cities, restaurants, stores and more
- List of all pins with search function - Ordered alphabetically, by date or as desired
- Import contacts
- Merge maps
- Combine maps
- 3D Touch Shortcut for quick location marking
- Create pins on the Apple Watch
- Create CSV files of your pins
- Location and compass function
- Show the map in 3D
- Share pins
- Display pins in the maps app
- Set the preferred map type (standard, satellite, hybrid)
- Various settings
Bug fix for the Apple Watch version
Ratings and Reviews
Using for Europe trip
I have been using this app for planning an 8 month trip through Europe. I can put a country flag pin for every city we plan to visit and in that pin I save various web links for things I want to do in that city. So what I end up with is a route of our trip with all the research I have done about sites to see and such. I also put pins for train stations and any other points of interest that I want to remember. I looked at a couple other apps before deciding on this one. It seems like a stable app and it’s really helping me plan our trip.
Feel like I’ve been looking for an app like this for a long time
To me this has all of the things I want from something like Foursquare, but without all of the heavy handnedness of Foursquare. I’m using this app to annotate maps of my trips. Being able to use emoji Is brilliant. One quick tweak I’d like to see - the app doesn’t do a stellar job of setting the zoom level after I do a search. Sometimes with one result it will zoom all of the way out and I have to zoom back in manually, which is tedious.
Versatile and Useful
I use this to map campgrounds, bike routes and points of interest. Overall a very good app. Very easy to use and load up with info, links etc about locations. The ability to create different maps is a great feature. Despite the emojis, I’d really like to see more pin colors to choose from (or the ability to create colors). I’d also love to be able to connect pins on a map in order to show routes between them.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. With the newest update we added 9 marker colors to the already existing 3 pin colors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.