A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build is an adorable puzzle game about being a monster and making snowmen.
* Adorable graphics by Benjamin Davis (Cosmic Express, Sushi Snake).
* Featuring an enchanting original soundtrack by Priscilla Snow (Voyageur, The Silence Under Your Bed).
* Lovingly-crafted puzzle design from Alan Hazelden (Cosmic Express, Sokobond).
* No in-app-purchases or ads.
* iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5, iPad 2, iPad Mini or later recommended.
Top 10 apps of 2016 - TIME magazine
Best Character Design - Intel Level Up 2014
Official Selection - Develop Indie Showcase 2014
Official Selection - Screenshake 2015
Official Selection - BAFTA Inside Games Arcade 2015
Official Selection - Different Games Arcade 2015
Official Selection - Fantastic Arcade 2015
- All-new audio in time for Christmas
- Fixed issue with progress sometimes not being saved on final level
- Fixed various crashes
- Updated to add full screen support for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
The puzzles get more complicated as you play. The kind of game I enjoy where planning ahead pays off. Simple graphics with lovely thinking behind the design. Fun
Holy hell this is good
I HATE puzzle games but I loved this one. Thank you so much for this game!!!
Thank you so much for dropping the price, I've been waiting years for it to drop (I use Appticker)! This would make a great Apple TV app (with cloud save)! I just gifted it to my bro as well. Ever thought of incorporating a level builder? It would be easy to implement, and would initiate organic sharing between your customers. Maybe then even add in a daily user created puzzle, to keep people coming back?
Developer Response ,
Hi, hope you enjoy the game! Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately a level editor is a lot more work than you're suggesting it is, so it's not something we're likely to do. If you're hungry for more puzzles you'll just have to try some of our other games :P
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.