Always Be In Contact – Simple, Fast, Follow-Up!
Set custom contact reminders to follow-up. Receive alerts on iPhone and Apple Watch.
This app allows you to organize your contacts in 3 categories. The defaults are Lead, Prospect, Sold.
Import your iPhone contacts or create new contacts in the app. If you create a new contact, it will sync with your current iPhone contacts. The app uses iCloud to sync with multiple devices.
Default App Categories (you can adjust intervals in settings):
• Lead = 3 Days
• Prospect = 1 Week
• Sold = 4 Weeks
This app will help you Always Be In Contact with your contacts!
We are a mobile CRM. Contacts, and Reminders on Mobile.
1. Meet a potential customer
2. Launch Always Be In Contact app, and quickly add them as a new contact (default is Lead category; alert will be 3 days)
3. The automatic reminder will alert you to follow-up.
4. Once the alert triggers on your Apple Watch or iPhone, initiate a phone call, text, or send an email or text from the app.
5. When you complete your call, text or email you can quickly add notes to the app. You can also change the contact’s category, and setup the next scheduled alert.
6. Repeat this process and improve your communication. Focus on follow-up so you can provide the best customer service and increase your sales!
7. Follow-up! Profit! Repeat!
Scenario – Car Sales
Let’s say you work in a busy automotive dealership as a Sales Consultant. You meet lots of people daily in the showroom. The customer service you provide to new leads will determine your sales success. The moment you meet someone capture their contact information with Always Be In Contact. As you get busy and time goes on you will be alerted to follow-up. Once you sell someone, keep them in the Sold category and receive automatic reminders to follow-up every 30 days. You will be able to capitalize on this and generate referral sales with proper follow-up. The stats after a car sale show that 90% of sales people do not follow-up with their customers. This app will help you maintain follow-up and assist you in your everyday communication with your contacts.
• Sort Alphabetically or by time
• Search for contacts in the app
• Create a new contact instantly
• Import contacts from your iOS device
• History – See all activity performed, Missed – See missed alerts
Post Follow-Up View
• Allows you enter notes after communication with a contact.
• Easily move contact from Lead – Prospect - Sold Categories
• Set a custom alert for next follow-up
• App uses Apple’s iCloud to store and persist all your data
• No username/password login required because the app uses your iCloud account
• Local data storage is available if you do not use iCloud
• We want to hear from you
• Send us feedback requesting new features through the settings menu
Customized Enterprise Edition
• Available for sales organizations
• Includes a management dashboard for all activity from the app
• Easy to track all users activities from app usage
• Please contact use for further information on the enterprise solution
Keep it Simple Technologies, Inc. presents Always Be In Contact – Mobile CRM and Sales Follow-Up.
Updated for iOS 12
Improved user interface layout for new iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
A.L.M.O.S.T. 5 ⭐️
I am really loving ABC and I have even shared it with my bosses. I do have one request that would make a HUGE difference to me and probably other users.
I use my personal phone for work, but I have a different phone number set up through Dialpad so I can do business with clients without using my personal phone number. If ABC would allow me to connect a different phone number separate from my personal phone that would be wonderful. I feel like I am missing out on some of the ABC benefits because of the separation.
Btw I would be willing to pay for this feature.
Keep up the great work.
Wow! I am ecstatic! Thank you so much for this update including Dialpad as an option. I have already tested it and it works perfectly. I will be using ABC 100% more often.
Thank you so much and you have earned your perfect star score ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Developer Response ,
With this new version, we implemented the Dialpad integration. Please check it out and let us know how it works.
Perfect for my needs
I am using this app as a Pastor to track how well I’m following up with guests and my congregation. Fun story; there aren’t a ton of apps made specifically for ministry that have this functionality.
I stumbled across this app once I realized that the business world already had the tools in place necessary to fulfill this need (via programs like yours).
I particularly appreciate the ability to personalize categories and message templates. I changed “Leads” to “Guests,” “Prospects” to “Regulars,” and “Sales” to “Leaders.”
I have one suggestion: it would be helpful to have a way to track an in-person follow up. I’d assume this functionality may also be useful in some regular business applications (like client lunches or catching up with a lead or prospect at a business event).
Am I doing something wrong?
I like the app. It works well and serves its purpose for sure. However I continue to have the same problem others are having as well where the contacts don’t stay within the app. They stay in my contact list, however it becomes tedious to sift through my entire contact list instead of the abc app. I have a colleague using abc as well and they are not experiencing this problem. Any ideas?
- Keep it Simple Technologies, Inc.
- 64.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2015-2018 Keep It Simple Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.