Automatic algorithm scans your disk to detect images that take too much space, duplicated photos, blurred screenshots and other crappy photos.
Keep your camera roll clean and don’t waste your time manually deleting unnecessary photos.
GetSpace helps you to free up your photo gallery from all unwanted photos AUTOMATICALLY.
Simple, elegant and intuitive interface designed with your convenience in mind.
Machine learning algorithms, face detection and neural networks are under the hood.
- Auto-finding of Duplicated photos. No more hundreds of copycats in your gallery! GetSpace keeps the best ones and deletes the worst. Machine learning algorithms and Face detection are under the hood. Also Manual control provided for your convenience.
- Auto-detection of Blurred and Unfocused photos. Lots of illegible photos? We had also. Delete them all in a few seconds!
- Love sharing Screenshots? Choose the unwanted old ones and free your disk space easily!
Useful tip: the system puts all your deleted photos in the “Recently Deleted” folder of your default Photos app. To delete them finally and free your disk space or restore your photos, please, follow this steps:
- Open default Photos app.
- Go to Albums / Recently Deleted.
- Press Select and Delete All (or Restore All).
Bug fixes, support iPhone X and iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to work, now both paid and unpaid versions crash
This app used to work very well for me, so much so that I purchased the paid version right away after only one use of the unpaid version. Now, neither version works. It crashes within seconds of opening. The crashing started 2 months ago. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the apps multiple times, the crashing continues.
The most frustrating part is that there's no way to contact the developer. I've tweeted to the developer's handle, no response. This is immensely frustrating especially since I paid for this product and others from the developer.
INCREDIBLY SIMPLE TO USE- INCREDIBLY EFFECTIVE
I had very little expectations here- but much to my surprise and delight: it's MUCH BETTER than I ever imagined it could be- seriously.
It scanned 8500(?!?) photos on my iPhone 6 Plus, then summarized them into duplicates, blurred, etc..
Next you're offered the automated option to essentially "keep the best, ditch the rest", then instantly clear them out! (Remember to clear "recently deleted!!!)
Had 8600 photos, was able to get rid of 300 that were screen shots, blurred, or duplicates. Highly recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.