The best media player, with and embedded web browser that can send videos to Chromecast!
Access to your network servers (like Plex, NAS, or your own computer) and an in-app OpenSubtitles search... for any video you play!
· Access your network media files
It can connect to your computer, your NAS SMB, your dlna servers, or even your Plex setup. Once there, you can choose between playing or saving your videos to your device! (Don't forget that it also has a web browser, able to send anything to Chromecast!)
· what kind of videos is able to play?
It plays any video file, like mp4, mov, avi, flv, mkv, 3gp, ts...
· Subtitles support
It auto-loads any .srt file you have with the same name. In addition, it has an embedded OpenSubtitles.org search for every video, even those from the web!
· Chromecast edition
You will be able to cast your files from anywhere to your TV. This includes your local files, your files on your servers, and any video you find using the web browser
- Chromecast fix.
- Old architectures support.
- No you can change the size of SRT subtitles.
- Fix for OpenSubs In-App search
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app
Works local and remote
No puedo activar subtítulos
No hay forma en la que pueda activar los subtítulos. A pesar de que supuestamente se activan automáticamente no encuentro la forma. Me gustaría que el desarrollador me ayudara o me dijera como hacerlo.
- Sergio Abril
- 51.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Sergio Abril
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.