NOTE: To take advantage of the fully native capabilities on your iOS device, you must be connected to a ServiceNow Geneva instance or newer.
Change the way people work in the enterprise with the new ServiceNow app for iOS. Stop relying on antiquated, disparate technologies and deliver a modern service experience to everyone in your organization.
ServiceNow for iOS includes:
• Incident Management: Take action immediately and securely, with a mobile-first experience designed for you and your team.
• Connect & Presence: Stop killing productivity with email and collaborate directly with the people that matter, when it matters the most.
• Get The Full Picture: With activity streams and push notifications, get the context you need and know exactly what’s going on the moment it happens.
• Decisions at a Glance: With Apple Watch you can get instant notifications and realtime updates without ever taking your iOS device out of your pocket.
• Workflows On-The-Go: Access your enterprise Service Catalog or make approvals on the way to your next meeting, directly from your iOS device.
• Performance Analytics: Mobile integration empowers users with actionable information and dashboards directly from your iOS device.
- Renamed the existing application to ‘ServiceNow Classic’
- Fixed issue with button colors in some situations
Detailed release notes can be found at: https://hi.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sysparm_article=KB0598602
Ratings and Reviews
Could build a better app!
The only for my review because you guys can do much much better job on the app... You have a solid product why not a solid app?!?!
Horrible is an understatement
I would rate 0 star if that was an option. Horrible app. Reminds me of Gen 1 mobile app. Zero optimization to provide a good smartphone experience. Where r you headed service now?
Room for improvement, but solid if you make the effort.
The app is a solid platform. Like anything else of this sort though, it's only as good as the skill and time spent configuring it for an organization's needs. Color themes, logos, menus, and more can all be changed. Time just has to be put into delivering a good user experience.
As an engineer/admin, I'd like to see more focus given to helping us flesh out the basic OOB package. Maybe a guided setup?
As the web interface becomes more responsive, I'm interested to see what the future of this dedicated mobile app will be, although push notifications alone will keep it on my devices.
- ServiceNow Inc.
- 51.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 ServiceNow
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.