Traveling, hungry, but don't have time to wait in line for food? Grab a better airport experience. The Grab app lets you order food from your phone and avoid the line when you pick up your order at hundreds of locations around the country. Our goal is to make your travel experience better. With Grab, you can:
• Order and securely pay for food from your phone, then walk straight to the pickup counter when your food is ready, without waiting in line
• View a map of each airport, so you don't have to wonder what restaurants and stores you're missing that may be just on the other side of the concourse
• Create an account so you can save favorite items for easy access, securely save payment methods for speedy checkout, or view past orders and get receipts emailed to you at any time
What people are saying:
"1 of 7 startups revolutionizing the travel experience" - Business Insider
"Grab...makes air travel a little less stressful" - Tech Times
"1 of 5 early-stage startups to watch" - Skift
"Winner of QSR Applied Tech Award" - QSR
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Various bug fixes and continuous improvements
Thanks for using Grab
Ratings and Reviews
I’m Onboard with This App
As I work at the airport I live this app. Just like everyone today I don’t want to waste my time standing in line to order food, especially if there is a way to avoid it.
I’ve been using this app for the last three months at the Phoenix airport and it has saved me hours of time waiting in line to order my food.
I’ve shared this app, and will keep sharing this app with Flight Crews who have little time on the ground. They need time to eat and this app is perfect for them. They order from the plane at a gate near them. By the time they are unloaded the food is ready and they get the food they want in very little time.
I wish all airport restaurants were associated with this app, and gave us this option to order from our phones to avoid the line.
Some MIA airport restaurants don’t have POINT OF SALE ready
I love this app! Great idea, but unfortunately I tried this app with the Chillis restaurant in MIA airport and it kept placing the order as not able to process. I called my card institution to let them know but everything was perfect on their side. When I came to order food in person I found out by the manager in Chili’s Too at MIA airport that unfortunately their point-of-sale was down. So before placing the meal, if you happen to see a retry issue, it’s because certain restaurants are not yet ready in their systems to facilitate grab app members. I recommend passing by in person first to verify if the app is already in use in that specific restaurant, hope it helps. Good luck Grab app!
I was skeptical at first but after using it I realized this is a very handy app to have. Being able to see the whole menu/prices from my phone and choosing the item was great, and they even provide a map for how to get to the restaurant you chose from your location. Not every restaurant is a participating partner, but regardless the app provides a map and listing of every restaurant in the entire airport, so you can still quickly see what your options are and how to get there.
- 44.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Cursus Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.