Quick Player is a video player worthy of the elegant iPad. With Quick Player you can watch your movies on the go from anywhere even if they’re in any format even if they don’t normally play or even sync with your iPhone! Download Quick Player & start transferring & watching your favorite movies without conversion!
Quick Player is able to run files in almost any video format. It has currently the following formats covered:
3gp, asf, avi, divx, dv, dat, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, webm, wm, wmv.
* Extra Features
- USB Sync: Use itunes to fast sync movies to your iPad.
- WIFI Upload: Upload movies by the web browser of your computer, support ie/safari/firefox/chrome.
- FTP server: Upload movies by the ftp client of your computer, support cyberduck/filezilla.
- FTP Client: You can download files from FTP server to your iPad.
- SAMBA Client: You can download files from SAMBA server to your iPad.
- Dropbox support.
- Streaming: Support HTTP/RTSP/MMS/FTP/SAMBA streaming.
- File Management: Support New/Rename/Cut/Paste/Delete.
- Playlist: Create your own playlist, and play files continuous, you can even use as a music player.
- Different Play Mode: Support Loop off/Loop One/Loop all.
- Screen Lock: View your movie even on the bed.
- Dynamically Menu: Dynamically choose audio/subtitle/video channel and encoding method.
- Resume Function: Don't worry about closing your application suddenly.
- TV Out: Both cable TV out and AirPlay are supported.
- iTunes Backup: By default, we will not backup media data when you do iTunes sync or iCloud backup, and you can't see the files in iTunes, you can enable it in the settings page to backup your media data.
Ratings and Reviews
Really poor implementation.
This is Apple’s latest tribute to ADHD. It doesn’t even include access to iCloud video files or iMovie files already downloaded. No real browse function. Not worth the $4.95 they charged for this half baked iOS port. The only reason I gave it one star is so the review would display.
I'm confused. Says you can rename files and play videos on loop but I don't see how to do either. No instructions to be found and when you click on "app support" it takes you to a login page. So dumb.
No recording feature
I was under the impression that you could use QuickTime to record FaceTime conversations on iPhone. Would like a refund.
- Aaron Prentice
- 40.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Quick Player Pro
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.