Track the calories you eat with just a tap.
Nutrition information for the foods you eat are readily available right on the packaging, or a simple search away, so 100cal focuses on being the simplest way to input your calories. Tap to add 100 calories, that's it.
Add calories quickly with the following methods:
- Tap the counter in-app.
- Swipe down from the home screen and tap the Calories Today widget.
- 3D touch the app icon (on supported models).
- Tap the Apple Watch glance and app.
100cal is designed to be a companion to Apple's Activity and Health apps, complete with a beautiful ring graph showing your calories eaten today vs your daily calorie target.
Visit the calendar view to see your calorie intake over time. Whether you're trying to lose or gain weight, the calendar view can help you understand your long-term habits and adjust.
* Sync your daily calories with HealthKit integration (the Health app).
* Change your daily calorie target.
* Change the default amount of calories added per tap.
* 4 beautiful Apple Watch complications
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- Brit Gardner
- 30.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Brit Gardner
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.