My Simple 21 Day Log is a lightweight program that allows you to keep track of what you eat. This simple application requires minimal setup to begin meeting your daily goals. Use the in-app calendar to see your weekly progress. Download now!
- Keep a daily log of what you eat by clicking on the appropriate food type.
- The calendar will provide a simple and usable interface for you to track your monthly progress.
- The calendar days will indicate whether the user met the program goals for that day.
- The settings section will automatically calculate the intended calorie target for you and suggest recommend goals.
Update screenshots of application.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost Perfect Easy Tracker
This is right on target for being an easy to use app for the 21 Day Fix Beach Body program. My only recommendations for best user experience are:
1. Sync between devices. If I update something on my iPhone I would like for it to update on my other devices...such as my iPad.
2. Half servings. Sometimes you might split a a yellow between two meals resulting in a .5 serving.
Great, Easy to use app
If you're on the 21-Day program, this app is a great and easy to use tool to track your basic, daily needs. I find it quite helpful.
Needs to be customizable
I love the concept and it's almost exactly what I want except that I should be able to use it manually and set my own food goals. I met with a nutritionist and that's what I want to track, not an app's idea of what's best for me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.