EPIC (Easy Purchase and Investment Calculator) is a simple, user friendly property finance app, for first time home buyers and investors.
If you are getting into real estate or purchasing your next property, you can easily enter all the costs associated with your new home and all the required loan details. EPIC will do the rest for you.
If you have an investment property or you are going to invest in the real estate market, EPIC is an accurate property loan and rental yield calculator at your fingertips.
How EPIC works:
This handy property calculator app will help you in calculating property (house and land) purchase and investment by offering you:
- Purchase calculator for deciding the profitability and estimating the financing details of the deal.
- Investment calculation facility to identify your Net Gain or Net Loss, as well as Rental Yield.
- A “what if?” scenario calculator for estimating how quickly you can pay off your loan if you make extra repayments.
You can use EPIC in a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or yearly format to view the different results.
The "what if?" calculator uses complicated amortisation formula to work out the difference between the planned, and extra repayment options. Displaying in an elegant chart the interest you could save, and tenure differences of your loan.
EPIC iOS App Features:
- Powerful purchase calculator displaying LVR, total interest and cost of your loan.
- Interest only or principal and interest calculations.
- Enter all your income and expenses to calculate your Net Gain/Loss and Rental Yield (Gross and Net).
- Test scenarios to see what how quickly you can pay off your loan, and how much you will save by making extra repayments.
- Elegant design with beautiful charts
Leave feedback through the app to help us improve your experience.
Download EPIC today and start managing your investment and purchase portfolio with ease!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of a dollar
Needs more integration. Purchase and rent should all tie in together
Not worth a penny
Too basic. Offers nothing. Avoid!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.