This app provides pilots, other aviation professionals as well as hobbyists with the actual headwind or tailwind and crosswind components on the airport and runway of their choice. All you need to provide is the the three letter IATA code of the airport and the desired runway heading.
As an example you can get the actual wind components for San Fransisco International Airport (SFO), Runway 28.
- Get the actual weather headwind or tailwind and crosswind for the airport and runway of your choice
- Keep a list with your favourite airports and runways for quick access to their wind data
- Set your aircraft wind limits and get visual indications when the actual wind exceeds them
- Optimised appearance for iPhones XS, XS max and XR
- Updated code to swift 4.2
Ratings and Reviews
Crappy App... save you money.. you can't put your RWY or load the winds...
Simple and practical
I like the practical view of this app.. it works smoothly!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.