Apple TV Screenshots
AirBeam allows you to watch and hear on your AppleTV what the cameras of your iPhone, iPod, iPad or Mac sees and hears. AirBeam receives high quality video and audio in realtime from the cameras and microphones of any number of iPhones, iPods, iPads or Mac computers on a Wi-Fi network - even from multiple devices simultaneously.
AirBeam turns your AppleTV into a flexible remote surveillance system. Use it together with your iDevices as a babyphone, for serious surveillance, to keep an eye on your cat or to remotely control your camera…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it.
AirBeams features in detail:
* High Quality Realtime: Watch video in up to Full-HD resolution and 30 frames per second. Watch and hear in realtime thanks to AirBeam's low latency encoding and transmission technology.
* Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your Wi-Fi network and you can instantly watch them.
* Video Recording: Seeing or hearing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and it will be recorded.
* Motion and audio detection: Trigger recording based on detected motion or audio or get visual and acoustic alarms.
* Multi Camera: Watch as many camera devices as you want simultaneously.
Want to know more? Visit our website and watch the AirBeam demo video.
* To use AirBeam you need to install AirBeam for iOS on your iDevices or AirBeam Pro for. AirBeam for iOS and AirBeam Pro for OSX are separate Apps and are available as a separate purchase via the iTunes or Mac App Store.
- Corrected bug that prevented navigation between cameras on tvOS 10
- Further optimizations for tvOS 10
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.