A MUST PLAY real-time military strategy game – from the creators of Arma 3 and DayZ: challenge your strategic skills and join up to a million Commanders in epic PvP battles worldwide. Got what it takes to win? Enlist NOW!
“Arma Mobile Ops” is playable for free from the beginning till the very end, with optional in-app purchases.
● STRATEGIZE the best way to smash your opponents in real-time PvP matches
● COMMAND your armies: control their movement and direction, and go stealth or assault
● ATTACK opponents with an effective combo of infantry, ground or air drones
● TRAIN your military force, create your unbeatable base, and gather sufficient resources
● POWER UP and structure your base optimally to keep it safe from enemy raids
● STRIKE back fast for revenge and rank up your units to achieve victory
● STRENGTHEN your force on the raid with precise bomb strikes and other types of air support
● FORM ALLIANCES with friends, climb up the league ladders and rake in some sweet resources as a winning prize
● EXPERIENCE different game modes: singleplayer campaign, PvP or Faction Wars
Note: internet connection is required to play
Visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/armamobileops/
- UI adjusted
- New avatars added
- General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Arma 3 mobile opps
I just started playing today. I normally don’t play games like this. They normally require a lot of time and money to play just to make progress in game. More often then not your buying coin to lvl up faster to be just as good if not better then the other player/players. What’s an honest review without testing the game first. I like that there is a campaign mode you start out playing. Get those crucial points to lvl up and build your strong hold. The totoral was very easy to follow, and loved the background music. So far not a bad build by Arma team/company. I give 4 out of 5.
Good, but lacking for now
As a player of ArmA 3, I might have a predetermined preference for this game, but I will not deny that it feels a bit bland. It’s definitely unique in the direction it tries to take, just as is done as in PC ArmA, but it lacks defining features or something that makes it uniquely fun. You must take into account that I just recently started playing this game, so I haven’t seen everything it has to offer. Also, up to now, I haven’t been attacked, which is sort of fine with me since I don’t like having my stuff stolen, but it might feel uneventful for others.
More buildings on level 11 HQ
Game is great! No denying that! The graphics, sound quality and all-around gameplay is fantastic! But when I was upgrading my HQ to its final stage: Level 11. I noticed I wasn’t receiving anymore buildings. Why is that? Couldn’t we get one more of each resource building? 4 is good, but not enough with how costly the buildings become. Is it possible for an update to receive one more resource building of each type? Thank you!!
- Bohemia Interactive AS
- 119.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013-2016 Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Command Points $4.99
- Pouch of Command Points $9.99
- Bag of Command Points $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.