Databit: Data usage monitor
By Jorge Cozain
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Databit is the simplest yet powerful app to track your data usage. Just open the app or take a look at the Notification Center to know exactly your data consumption and avoid nasty extra charges in your mobile plan.
• Real time metrics. No need to call your carrier anymore.
• Widget. Get your data usage right on your Notification Center.
• Automatically reset the data on the billing day.
• Calibrate the app manually if needed.
• Minimalist design. No useless information in the screen.
• Works for all carriers.
• Track LTE, 4G & 3G
• Ideal for Personal Hotspot measuring
Questions & Support:
What's New in Version 2.0.3
• Removed a notification that tells you to adjust your data usage.
• Minor bug fixes.
Simple and solid app!
Wish I had this app months ago.
It enables you to pace the use of the high speed data available on your cellular plan (pace your video watching, web surfing, etc) - so you don't run out early.
The app also (indirectly) lets you see how much your surfing habits burn up your megabytes / gigabytes of data, week to week. Interesting to see...
The settings customization has you to input the amount of high speed data on your personal cellular plan (6 GB, 15GB, etc). This gives the app your starting point as far as the visual read-out.
You also plug in the day of the month your plan renews.
After putting in these parameters, the app conveniently runs itself.
This would be a useful app for many, I believe.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 16, 2017
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Jorge Cozain
- © 2017 Jorge Cozain
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.