Organize, play and evolve!
The time has come to revolutionize your game with the football app that is changing the way this sport is played in Brazil and around the world.
Appito is your personal assistant and allows you to manage your group and team, rent a field, organize matches and help you find football games that fit your profile. With the integration of CareKit and Health Kit, Appito offers an Apple Watch version to keep track of your performance on the pitch.
Organize your football in one place
- You can manage your entire group and team, creating weekly matches and one-off events.
- Invite players easily: via Whatsapp, Facebook, Messenger, link, email or by the app itself.
- Check confirmations, refusals and create waiting lists.
- Controlling payments is also much easier! With the payments tool you can manage all the cash flow of the group.
- Through the wall of the match, you can talk with other players and share photos.
- Lack of players? If you need to complete a team, just turn the privacy of your game to ‘public’ and Appito will invite players who fit your game.
- The Apple watch version is your football fitness companion and keeps track of all your performances on the pitch.
Real-life video game experience
- Create your own player profile, based on your real gameplay characteristics.
- During and after each games, you can keep track of the statistics, adding goals, assists and defenses for all players.
- After each games, MVP, top scorer, best playmaker and best defender are elected. A Ranking is generated from the grades and statistics that each player receives from other players.
- The ranking influences your player level in the app and allows you to follow your evolution as a player based on your performances on the pitch.
Play more football!
- Now you can play football whenever you want. And rest assured, we'll let you know if there are football matches that fit your profile and fit your schedule.
- At the end of the game, you can evaluate both the game and the organizer, it will help other people decide where and how to play.
Renting a field has never been so easy
- Now it is possible to rent fields, directly through the app, without complications. Check prices and availability all in a simplified way and in one place.
- Book with exclusive deals in the best fields near you.
Bug fixes. On version 3.3.0:
With this update Appito begins to prepare for a new (and promissing) phase. For that, we took the first steps:
– From now on it will no longer be possible to book fields through Appito. You will find out the reason why soon, but you have our word that it’s for a great cause.
– In addition, we’ve managed to get around all those notifications that sometimes just wouldn’t arrive. Now everyone will receive them and keep up to date on their matches and evolution.
Any idea what might be coming? Make your bets!
Ratings and Reviews
Promising, but not there yet.
Great functionality with its current features.
Nice UI design and color scheme. Could be flattened a little more.
Lacks in-depth stats
Lacks FULL ENGLISH SUPPORT. I get emails in Spanish and notifications in Spanish.
Brasiliero no Eua
Aplicativo muito bom. I live in the US and this app is very helpful even though it is brand new and hasn't got a push here in the us. I would recommend also take into consideration that in other markets like the us they care a lot about stats. But you guys only cover MVP and goals scored. I would suggest for you to put assist(assitencia). Wrong passes that caused in the other team to score. And dribbles completed as you know everyone like to nutmeg(caneta) and dribble people. This is great you can implement this formate to basketball which is huge in the us.(not sure if there is a basketball pick up) but very cool love the player rating aspect of the app. Let me know if you need any help developing it into other countries and markets. As it solves the problem of entering a lot of groups on Facebook to play this centralizes the whole thing. Congrats and very happy someone developed this! Just think you could also put in for players to rate other players performance after each match which would be another great aspect of the app.
Abraços Danillo Andrade
It could be better
The app works fine, it has nice features, but you can't count how many goals you scored after the game ends, so what's the point? I can't keep stopping the game every time someone score a goal to mark on the app
- Naos Solucoes Tecnologicas Ltda.
- 533.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Naos Ltda.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.