Play this amazing brain-shaping game and develop your mental acuity while having fun!
Instead of developing one or two skills, Brains Shaper works functionally to engage several areas of your brain. This is a great game for kids, teenagers, adults and even seniors because it works on your spatial abilities, your memory and sharpens your visual senses – keeping your mind sharp and in shape!
The goal of the game is to identify the correctly colored shape and to ‘tap” it before it reaches the bottom and bursts. The Display Menu will show which color/shape is correct by showing the color of the needed shape (under ‘Colors Menu’) and its shape (under ‘Shapes Menu’). For example, if the ‘Shapes Menu’ shows a GREEN APPLE and the ‘Colors Menu’ shows a PURPLE MELON, the player must touch a PURPLE APPLE. However, if the ‘Shapes Menu’ shows a GREEN APPLE and a RED TRIANGLE and the ‘Colors Menu’ shows a PURPLE MELON and a BLUE LEMON, the correct shapes would be: PURPLE APPLE, BLUE APPLE, PURPLE TRIANGLE and BLUE TRIANGLE.
The player can choose one or two shapes and one or two colors for different game difficulties.
Each game lasts for 120 seconds. Every 20 seconds the shapes and colors change randomly. To pass each level the player must earn 500 points. The speed and number of shapes will increase with each level. On harder levels extra efforts are required to recognize shapes as they can overlap, be partially transparent and move at different speeds. When more than 3 images overlap, your dynamic memory and judgment will have to kick in.
The levels count is endless.
Correct Shape: +100
Wrong Shape: -70
Missed Shape: -30
There are 3 versions of the game (RED CHALLENGE, MEMORY TWISTER and NO COLOR) – each is designed to challenge your brain with a particular set of complex tasks.
1. The RED CHALLENGE game: The red background makes red shapes less visible. This adds more of a challenge as the game trains your brain to recognize blurry moving images.
2. The MEMORY TWISTER game: The shapes on the right menu are shown for 4sec then hidden for 6sec. This will train you to “scan and memorize” shapes quickly.
3. The NO COLOR game: This is primarily intended for those who have difficulty seeing colors. Four main shapes: SUN, MOON, SHIP and TOP have the additional shapes attached to them: SQUARE, RECTANGLE, TRIANGLE and CIRCLE that are used instead of colors. For example, if the ‘Shapes Menu’ shows a SUN having the CIRCLE inside and the ‘Colors Menu’ shows a SHIP having the SQUARE inside, the player must touch a SUN having the SQUARE inside. The ANIMALS can be used in the NoColor game as well.
4. The DARKNESS game: in development.
Shapes and Color Specific Info:
1. SIMPLE shapes: SQUARE, RECTANGLE, TRIANGLE and CIRCLE. Painted in 4 colors – red, green, blue and yellow.
2. FRUITS: Painted in 6 colors – red, green, blue, yellow, cyan and purple. Harder than the SIMPLE SHAPES because the fruit shapes make it harder to discern the correct colors.
3. NoColor shapes: irregular shapes which have the additional shapes attached to them (Square, Triangle, Circle and Rectangle). The latter shapes are used instead of colors.
4. ANIMALS: images for kids. They are placed inside another shape (SQUARE, RECTANGLE, TRIANGLE and CIRCLE), so can be used in the NoColor game.
5. SEA shapes: cute images for kids.
The tutorial has been added.
The banner ads have been removed.
- Golden Pentagram Internet Solutions Inc.
- 130.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Golden Pentagram Internet Solutions Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all levels $0.99
- Remove ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.