MileCatcher is a more affordable, accurate mileage tracker with full trip route displayed for easier recall. Get unlimited 30 days trial. Your driving log is available on our web portal for easy bulk classification.
- Full address and map route with every trip - ALWAYS FREE
- Build your own address library - ALWAYS FREE
- Zoom trip route to easier recall trips - ALWAYS FREE
- All trips are sorted by status for easier focus (time saver) - ALWAYS FREE
- Online back up of all trip data - ALWAYS FREE
- Custom Business rate - ALWAYS FREE
- All reports in pdf, excel and csv formats - ALWAYS FREE
- Rich statistics in-app - ALWAYS FREE
- Support tax rules in +20 countries - ALWAYS FREE
- Auto-Classify repeat trips and save time - ALWAYS FREE
- Low battery impact mode - only log trips in work hours - ALWAYS FREE
- Multi Company, Multi-Vehicle, multi-rate reporting - yes indeed! - ALWAYS FREE
- Admin role for report delegation - delegate report generation - ALWAYS FREE
- Web portal: Classify in bulk, copy trips, trip analysis, report history - FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
- Unlimited, automatic trip logging - FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
Want more details on how we compare with other mileage tracking apps? Visit us at www.milecatcher.com/compare.
Paid subscription requires user opt-in. No automatic billing after the trial period.
In-app MileCatcher Premium auto-renewable subscription is available on a monthly or yearly plan.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
– Cost of the renewal is US $5.99/month or US $47.99/year or equivalent in local currency.
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
New improved trip card design to easier enter notes and odometer readings.
Ratings and Reviews
So many good things with a lot of drawbacks
I’ve been using MileCatcher since about April. I love that it automatically logs my trips so I don’t have to remember to log mileage for my home health jobs. I also like the maps, and the ability to merge trips, However, I do in home and facility. 2 places I go that are a tenth of a mile away from each other are logged as the same location, so I wish it was a little more accurate. Since the most recent update, a blue banner at the top of my phone flashes “MileCatcher is Actively Using Your Location.” I’ve been at home for 13 hours and am currently laying in bed, so there’s no need for this. I tried to set work hours so that it would only use my location during hours I typically work, but checked it halfway through the first day and noticed it wasn’t logging my drives at all so work hours no longer work either. It’s using a ton of battery and data. I paid a lot of money for something that doesn’t really do what I want it to anymore, wish I knew how to fix it.
I really wanted to use this app
I tried hard to use this app, and gave it a good go. In the first month of use, I noticed that it wasn't tracking my trips entirely - it often didn't start tracking until I was several miles into my trip. I complained, support sent me an email to contact them, I never did. I also noticed that I would have notifications to classify trips, but when I opened the app nothing would be there. I would open and completely close the app several times until my trips finally popped up. After a couple months of use I couldn't even get the app to open in my phone, and it stopped tracking. I gave it a week hoping it would fix itself, and finally googled the issue. Google told me to uninstall and reinstall the app, and that my previous trips would be restored. It worked, but I lost 3 months of trips. It worked for another 2 weeks, and has stopped working again. Fortunately I was using a back-up program while trying to decide which one I liked better. I am uninstalling this one for good.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear. We would be glad to help improve your experience. Please contact us using in-app help or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Best, most helpful, mileage tracker available
The reporting is awesome, although I think it could be a little improved by adding custom reporting to the report writer function.
The owner and I exchanged an email thread and he was super professional, kind and genuine. I love that by using MileCatcher I get to support someone like that. He emails every new user of the app and I was amazed that when I responded, he replied quickly and with enthusiasm. I hope that this app will not be the last that he creates.
My only complaint about the functionality is that sometimes when I let my trips pile up and I haven’t classified them in a few days, the app gets “stuck” on one particular trip as though the server doesn’t get the message that I’m sending (re: what kind of trip, personal or business). So that trip just keeps on coming up over and over and over, until I close the app, and restart it or sometimes I even have to restart my whole phone (the latter has only happened twice that I remember).
All in all- a great app by a person that seems to be genuinely concerned about whether or not his creation is actually helping people.
Keep it up! Always keep adapting to the market and you’ll thrive for years to come. Thank you for the good work!
James K Willis
HR Services Division
- Milecatcher, Inc.
- 52.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © MileCatcher, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Annual Subscription $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.