Look Good. Feel Good. <3
MUST-HAVE for those who like to take perfect selfies!
Selfie Editor is the best portrait enhancement app to give you the ability to brighten tired eyes, adjust skin tone, remove blemishes, smooth wrinkles and slim your face in just a few touches, from the convenience of your iPhone.
Glowing & Radiant Skin
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin,
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes,
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes,
• Face lift by using our face makeup editor tools.
• Use Selfie Editor’s pimple remover & spot remover tool to fix pictures & make your photos flawless.
Heart melting Smile
• With our teeth-whitening tool, you'll look like you came straight from the dentist.
Bigger & Brighter Eyes
• Bring out the beautiful contrast of your eyes to instantly light up your selfie with “Brighten”.
• Instantly slim or increase any area of the photo with a couple of simple swipes.
• Touch up the size of any section of your photo in seconds.
• Our wide range of beauty camera filters make perfect selfies; vacation snapshots, and everyday photos look flawless in every frame.
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through Facebook, Instagram or e-mail.
Information about the auto-renewable subscription:
Subscription name: Premium Selfie Tools
Subscription price: 3 days free, then $4.99/week or $49.99/year.
Auto-renew: This is a auto-renewing subscription, read below to know more.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Our Terms of Service: http://tapstarapps.com/v1/tos.html
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Updated user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but . . .
I love this selfie editor app but I'm having major issues with it. My teenage son got his braces off today and I wanted to show off his new smile on FB. I wanted to remove a little of the acne breakout he's currently experiencing and the app did that beautifully. However, it keeps telling me that in order to crop the picture I have to upgrade. I bought the whole package months ago. So I thought okay, whatever, maybe somehow the cropping tool wasn't included?? So I was willing to pay the $4.99 to upgrade AGAIN. Then it said I had already purchased the upgrade. Okay great. Went back to editing my sons picture and it's saying the same thing. I can't get past the message that I have to upgrade and when it says upgrade now and I try, now it won't let me. What gives? I just want the picture of my son. Am I asking for the world?
Decent blemish smoother
Free version seems to work well, tho many options seem to be tuned in a way that will make you want to purchase upgrades (and it constantly begs you to upgrade features) in order to make it look more natural. But for a basic blemish smoother (which I was looking for due to a couple fun photos my gf has been embarrassed about because she had a breakout that day) I have been able to “smooth” them out tho if you zoom in it does took a bit fishy and obvious something has been altered. There is an upgrade that would allot the smoothing tool to be tailored which could allow for a more natural editor.
(I’m leaving this review to have their watermark removed, and I’m still trying to get it to recognize that I have done so)
Even though I’m deleting this app, I don’t think it’s bad. I was able to smooth out creases, cover up pimples, round out my nose, whiten my teeth, and brighten my eyes. But after editing my selfies, I would post them. My friends would leave comments like,”You’re so beautiful! This doesn’t even look like you, though.” I was able to find out that my pimples and my big nose and my creases are what make me me. I don’t want to cover those things up anymore. I don’t think anyone should feel the need to. If I’m going to take a picture of myself, I want it to be of myself. Not some edited, photoshopped person.
- Editr Apps Inc.
- 68.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Editr Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features - 40% off $49.99
- Unlock Premium for 1 week $4.99
- Unlock Premium for 1 year $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.