The Great British Chefs - Sous Vide app features inspiring recipes for all levels, top tips, ultimate guides and helpful videos for sous vide cooking, from Great British Chefs and industry leaders Sous Vide Tools.
Learn to cook exceptional sous vide dishes at home with recipes from some of the UK's most talented chefs, including: Galton Blackiston, Luke Holder, Kevin Mangeolles, Lisa Allen, Mark Jordan, Martin Wishart, Nigel Haworth, Graham Hornigold, Chantelle Nicholson, Paul Foster, Paul Welburn, Russell Brown, Simon Hulstone and Steven Smith.
Whether it's a perfectly poached piece of salmon or a silky smooth apple fool, each recipe demonstrates a different sous vide technique, showcasing the many culinary uses sous vide has and the ingredients that benefit from being cooked in this way.
- 102 beautifully photographed recipes.
- Recipes include cooking times, number of servings, ingredients, equipment, wine recommendation and clear method steps.
- Intuitive navigation and search functionality so you can find the recipes you’re after, whether searching by ingredient, course, complexity or chef.
- Making the cooking process easier, the cooking mode and timer functions allow you to get organised and focus on one step at the time.
- And you can easily share all of the recipes with your friends via email, facebook and twitter.
- Full information on all the chefs and their restaurants, including booking contact details.
- Metric to US Imperial switch.
- Compatible with iOS9.
GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
We founded Great British Chefs in 2010, because we are passionate about phenomenal food and are inspired by the creativity and brilliance of professional chefs. We wanted to showcase the story of these amazing people - not just the ones on TV but the ones who day in, day out are producing incredible dishes in their restaurant kitchens.
Based in London (UK), over the last few years we’ve published over four thousand recipes and hundreds of videos across a series of apps and online at Great British Chefs - you can find out more here:
Twelve new sous vide recipes and new chef profiles for Chantelle Nicholson and Luke Holder.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many issues
The app looks like it would be nice but I found too many issues. Recipes don't fully load. The step by step instructions won't stay on middle steps, it only shows first and last steps. All measurements are only in metric I could not find a way to convert to American measurements.
An app with this level of recipes and detailed cooking methods
I enjoy the various recipes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.