One-Step-At-A-Time has been adapted for the very young and children with particular needs. It allows your child to practice various developmental skills including motor skills (separation of fingers and voluntary control of movements), visual motor skills, eye hand coordination, task planification and focusing skills, to name but a few.
This application has been fully conceived for youth with special needs and allows you to customise it’s settings for your child’s perceptual and sensory abilities. The various functions enable to:
- Adapt the task according to the progress of the child, thus promoting the experiences of success (as well as interest and motivation);
- Divide the task in several steps to facilitate it’s organisation and execution;
- Focus on a single part of the image to foster the child's selective attention on the task at hand;
- Decrease motor requirements (dexterity and visual motor coordination) for line accuracy;
- Adjusting the percentage of the shape that needs to be filled;
- Maintain the child's interest by auditory and visual stimuli adapted to the characteristics of your child;
- Encourage the child's attention on the task and limit self-stimulation behaviours by presenting a simple user interface.
Minor bug fixes for iOS 10.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.