Apple TV Screenshots
Display a complete dashboard on your TV.
Add, configure and remove widgets.
Dashbd can be used at home or as a business display board.
Dashbd can also be used as a fullscreen Clock, or a fullscreen Weather Forecast, or anything you want, really.
Here's the list of the available widgets :
- Clock : display time and day of one or multiple location(s)
- Weather : display a 3-day forecast of any city or cities
- Image of the day : choose between Nasa, Unsplash.com or The Cat API to display a gorgeous image on you screen, or display all of them if you want
- Calendar : display your events (based on your Google Calendar)
- Custom widgets positioning
- Background customization
What's coming next ?
All these widgets/features will be available in the next version(s) (upgrade is free) :
- Twitter feed
- News feed
- Custom feed (include the data you want, from a CSV or JSON file)
- and much more ...
Ask us any widget on twitter @dashbd_app and we'll release them for you (priority of release is based on number of demands per widget).
This version adds support for Swift 3 & tvOS 10.
It introduces internationalization, starting with French support.
It fixes a lot of small bugs.
It removes deprecated photo APIs and adds other APIs like unsplash.com.
It adds a searchable list for the Clock widget timezones.
It adds time spans selection for the Calendar widget.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.