Apple TV Screenshots
Display a complete dashboard on your TV.
Add, configure and remove widgets.
Dashbd can be used at home or as a business display board.
Dashbd can also be used as a fullscreen Clock, or a fullscreen Weather Forecast, or anything you want, really.
Here's the list of the available widgets :
- Clock : display time and day of one or multiple location(s)
- Weather : display a 3-day forecast of any city or cities
- Image of the day : choose between Nasa, Unsplash.com or The Cat API to display a gorgeous image on you screen, or display all of them if you want
- Calendar : display your events (based on your Google Calendar)
- Custom widgets positioning
- Background customization
What's coming next ?
All these widgets/features will be available in the next version(s) (upgrade is free) :
- Twitter feed
- News feed
- Custom feed (include the data you want, from a CSV or JSON file)
- and much more ...
Ask us any widget on twitter @dashbd_app and we'll release them for you (priority of release is based on number of demands per widget).
This version adds support for Swift 3 & tvOS 10.
It introduces internationalization, starting with French support.
It fixes a lot of small bugs.
It removes deprecated photo APIs and adds other APIs like unsplash.com.
It adds a searchable list for the Clock widget timezones.
It adds time spans selection for the Calendar widget.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes immediately on open
When I try to open this app on my Apple TV 3rd gen it crashes back to the home screen immediately. Waste of money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.