Vertical Studio lets you film your toughest aerial shots with a few simple strokes. Vertical Studio is the simplest way to capture the most incredible and challenging shots with your drone. Auto-track subjects, design 3D flight paths, orbits and fly safe with virtual walls, all within Vertical Studio.
Aerial Cinematography is a new and incredible way to capture new perspectives of the world. But you shouldn't have to become a pilot to benefit from aerial videos in your storytelling. Vertical Studio gives filmmakers a new freedom to tell their stories in ways they have never done before. The feature list below gives you everything you need to know to get started using Vertical Studio
To get started, simply download the Vertical Studio app and install it on your Android device. Then connect your DJI RC to your drone and launch the app. After a short tutorial on using the app, you will see the video feed from your drone displayed in the app. If you experience issues with the connection, contact us at http://forum.vertical.ai.
The following features explain all you need to know about using Vertical Studio.
1. Auto-tracking: Auto-tracking lets you select a subject in your video and then controls the camera angles on the drone to frame your shot. You still have full manual control over the drone's flight.
2. Orbit: Orbit lets you easily fly in circles around any subject, by simply selecting a subject, choosing a direction and setting a speed.
3. Walls: Walls lets you define a perimeter for your flight on a map and then makes sure you fly within it. You can also mark off obstacles or regions around tree clumps to make sure you fly at a safe distance from potential collisions.
To learn more about Vertical Studio or if you have questions, please visit our website http://vertical.ai
Welcome to the ultimate filmmaker's toolkit for drones.
* iPhone 5s or newer
* iPad Mini 3 or newer
* All iPad Air
* All iPad Pro
Note: The X5 camera/gimbal is supported, but there are currently no focus controls within Vertical Studio.
Support for Osmo
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Osmo now!
Loved it before the Osmo compatibility but now with this option it makes the X3 much more user friendly, just make sure to open the Go App before running Vertical.
Needs some stuff but works great
Does better than litchi on tracking on iPhone 6 the controls are smart and easy to operate keep it up.
Okay while it lasted.
An interesting idea while it lasted. Now DJI’s own software does a better job and comes with the drone. As of the date of my review, it looks like the developer has abandoned this. It’s not even mentioned on their website anymore. Shame...
- Perceptiv Labs Inc.
- 46.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Perceptiv Labs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Vertical Studio Professional Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.