Best Bass Booster and equalizer App for your iPhone- The Boom App redefines the way you listen to music with Bass booster, a customizable 16-band equalizer & handcrafted presets. You can also experience the magic of 3D surround sound and feel your tunes come to life on any headphones.
- 3D Surround Sound: Patent-pending technology, amazing audio on any headphones.
- Bass Booster: Amp-up your music and feel every beat come to life
- 29 Handcrafted EQ Presets: Dubstep, pop & many more presets.
- 16-band Custom Equalizer: Craft your own Equalizer to enjoy your music in your way
- Stream Spotify & Tidal with Boom: Incredible listening experience from the leading streaming services.
- Stream 40K Radio Stations and Podcast Worldwide: Improved audio output on your favorite stations
- Multiple Library Access: Access phone music and music stored on Dropbox & Google Drive too!
- Beautiful, User-Friendly Interface: Clean, minimal and easy to use interface
- Enhances All Headphones: Get an amazing listening experience on any headphones
You can enjoy Boom for free with our 7-day trial version. Get unrestricted access to all features and experience the magic of vibrant audio output for free.
• Post the free trial, 6-month and 1-year subscriptions are available at $11.99 and $23.99 respectively.
• Users can now enjoy a discounted price of just $6.99 for 6 months and $11.99 for 1-year.
• Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes Account after the purchase confirmation.
• Automatic renewal unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and you may turn off the auto-renewal by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation is allowed during an active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
“With a sleek and easy-to-use interface, Boom: Music Player with Magical Surround Sound lets you free your music of that compressed feel, breathing new life into every nuance of your favorite tracks — just the way the artists intended. This app boasts a range of features to deliver that edge, including a mind-blowing 3D Surround setting, equalizers and audio intensity effects designed to work with any headphones. Once you’ve heard your choicest tracks on Boom, there’ll be no going back.”
– App Store Editor.
*** If you have a Mac, do check out Boom 3D for incredible 3D Surround Sound on the Mac App Store at http://apple.co/1Vjj4XR **
We constantly keep on improving Boom to keep the music flowing and beats thumping!
Check out our latest update:
- Fixed the issue with playing Spotify tracks
- Improved performance and fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
A powerful equaliser that gives your songs a magical surround sound.
Boom is fab!
I’ve been using Boom for more than a year and wanted to finally write a review.
And that review is pretty simple: Boom is great!
Ever since the the developers added the ability to create your own equalizer settings this app is for me a 100% must-have on my iPhone.
Boom makes even the freebie apple headphones sound good and it makes good headphones sound great.
The pre-created eq settings that are supplied by default are not particularly good, but still better than no eq control at all.
But once you start dialing up your own settings the awesomeness of Boom really shines. You can set up multiple custom eq settings and apply each setting when you change to a new song just by pressing on it. I usually have four or five custom eqs named for the different bands I listen to. So I’ll name one eq setting kol for kings of Leon and another setting br for Bad Religion etc. Each setting tweaks the specific band’s sound differently allowing me great control over the the music.
There are other settings you can change as well such as the intensity of the eq change. There also an option for a sort of pseudo-surround sound effect which I don’t like at all. And the beauty is that I can just turn it off!
There are other capabilities that Boom offers: custom playlists, libraries, repeat and shuffle, different headphone selection options and so forth. All of those are nice but for me the main thing is the great custom eq.
The only problem I have has is an occasional lock up with the app that forces me to restart my iPhone to get it running again. But that problem occurs very rarely so I don’t even consider it a problem really since every app crashes occasionally.
So if you are into good sounding music and enjoy tweaking your eqs I can’t recommend Boom highly enough.
Works on TIDAL Streaming!!!
Perfect combo to TIDAL lossless streaming.
- Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- 161 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 - 2018, Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Magical Effects Pack $3.99
- 6 Months Pass $6.99
- 1 Year Pass $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.