Watch TV Land shows whenever and wherever you want with the TV Land app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Your favorite classic sitcoms and original comedy series are just a tap away, along with interviews, bloopers and behind-the-scenes clips.
• New TV Land episodes available the day after they air
• Bonus short-form videos
• Ability to watch videos in landscape or portrait mode on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
• HD streaming for hundreds of episodes
To unlock all available full episodes, sign in with your cable or satellite provider after opening the app.
Full episodes available now:
Everybody Loves Raymond
King of Queens
Two and a Half Men
The Golden Girls
Hot in Cleveland
The New Adventures of Old Christine
The Jim Gaffigan Show
The Soul Man
TV Land content is only available to stream in the United States.
This app requires iOS 10.0 or higher.
Chromecast support is coming soon. Keep your app updated to get access to the latest features.
To get started, download the free TV Land App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch now.
General bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
So Many Problems
You have to really, really try to make an app these days with this many problems. It is like they hired someone’s son who just took a course in development where this was his student project.
1. Why is the selection menu portrait when you watch video in landscape? I have to unlock my iPad and then it doesn’t even remember the correct orientation and flips around.
2. Why can’t it remember my TV provider? I have to log in almost every time. No other TV apps have a problem with this.
3. Why does it auto play episodes in the past? I promise, I don’t want to rewatch some random episode prior to the one I just finished.
4. Why, when I select the option to view all episodes, does it play an episode in the past that I’ve already seen instead of taking me to the selection screen? At the very least please play the most recent episode! Or remember my progress.
5. Why did you take away the ability to minimize the video before an ad finished? First you force me into watching an episode I’ve already seen and then you won’t let me go back to the menu until I’ve watched the ad. And THIS is the one meaningful update I’ve noticed in a year.
Please don’t copy and paste that support comment. Just fix your app.
Developer Response ,
This is TV Land App Support. We hate to hear that you're having trouble using the app! We would like the opportunity to troubleshoot this issue with you. Please email us at email@example.com with your device information for further assistance. We are here to help.
A little frustrating
I think it's great that you guys have Apple TV capabilities. But it really is frustrating that I have to stay in the app in order for an episode to keep running when streaming through Apple TV. It defeats the whole purpose of being able to stream shows from my iPad through my Apple TV and still be able to use my iPad for another things like web surfing at the the same time. If most of the other network apps have this capability, TV should be able to make that happen as well.
Great except no Comcast/Xfinity
The app works well, when I first used it, it said most of the shows were unlocked. The next time I opened it all the shows were locked. So I tried to log with my provider but y'all don't offer Comcast or Xfinity as an option. One of the biggest cable brands out there and you don't have it? Makes no sense. So I logged in with my email and tried to watch as many episodes as I could in the 24 hours they gave me free, which isn't a lot with a taking care of a toddler. So I'll have to delete the app until y'all offer my cable provider. Not too happy
- Viacom International Inc.
- 154.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Viacom Media Networks. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.